Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

MaxiFletcher TRIAL [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does the Pro version have more anti-ban/is making bows with strings quicker with the pro?

Author of MaxiBots
Does the Pro version have more anti-ban/is making bows with strings quicker with the pro?
No. They're the exact same bot, this version just has higher level stuff restricted. What's wrong with the stringing speed? 'Anti-ban' is a gimmick, stop falling for it.

Author of MaxiBots
@Aidden
bot is completely broken, keeps trying to withdraw my cooking urns for some reaosn???
It doesn't have urn support so i'm not seeing how it would be withdrawing your urns. If you're using presets you probably have urns in your preset.

It doesn't have urn support so i'm not seeing how it would be withdrawing your urns. If you're using presets you probably have urns in your preset.

It's not using my preset, I feel like it doesn't have access to the keyboard? It's withdrawing random stuff manually and not using the preset 1.

Author of MaxiBots
It's not using my preset, I feel like it doesn't have access to the keyboard? It's withdrawing random stuff manually and not using the preset 1.
Set it to not use presets and see if that fixes it. 95% certain that won't make a difference, but it's worth a try. The only way it would be withdrawing random stuff is if RuneMate is detecting the items slot incorrectly. Or if it's trying to click an interface that it shouldn't be. This can't be an issue with the bot though as it just withdraws items based on the item name. Send through the logs.

Set it to not use presets and see if that fixes it. 95% certain that won't make a difference, but it's worth a try. The only way it would be withdrawing random stuff is if RuneMate is detecting the items slot incorrectly. Or if it's trying to click an interface that it shouldn't be. This can't be an issue with the bot though as it just withdraws items based on the item name. Send through the logs.

Thanks for trying to help, unfortunately, it just breaks, logs me out shuts down the bot because it believes all activities are completed. It opens the bank once, doesn't withdraw anything and rage quits. Have you tried the bot after the update released today? Maybe bank ID has changed or something

Status
Not open for further replies.