Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

MaxiCrafter

Author of MaxiBots
BUG: if it runs out of thread it will constantly open and close the bank.
Thanks for the report, could you please send through the log file? You can find it by opening the client and clicking Help->View logs. It will be named after the bot along with a timestamp of when you started it.

Thanks for the report, could you please send through the log file? You can find it by opening the client and clicking Help->View logs. It will be named after the bot along with a timestamp of when you started it.
im not sure how to include the log file sorry. Do you have an email I can send it to or do you just want me to copy paste?

sorry file too large so i cut off part of it. So in this log file the job target setting thing was set to none. When it ran out of supplies (d'hide) it opened and closed the bank just like when it ran out of thread. For what its worth, I got 99 crafting with your script today :)

Attachments

• maxicrafter_40_20062023_153809.log
    681.4 KB · Views: 1
Author of MaxiBots
sorry file too large so i cut off part of it. So in this log file the job target setting thing was set to none. When it ran out of supplies (d'hide) it opened and closed the bank just like when it ran out of thread. For what its worth, I got 99 crafting with your script today :)
Thanks, it looks like it's failing to end the activity for some reason. It's definitely trying to because the log says it's ending due to the missing leather. I'll have a look tonight see what i can do

Author of MaxiBots
Aidden updated MaxiCrafter with a new update entry:

MaxiCrafter v1.3.24 Released!

MaxiCrafter updated to v1.3.24.

Read the rest of this update entry...

Should be fixed now!

Author of MaxiBots
can you please add priffdinas furnance
I dont have access to priff but if I can borrow an account I certainly can. Only need the location data so could have an update out as soon as tonight after work