1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

MaxiCrafter 1.3.40

Everyday i'm chiseling.

1. Aidden
    MaxiBots Discord Server - Join the MaxiBots Discord Server!

Crafts all Armour/Jewellery/Silver items. Cuts all gems including amethyst. Makes battlestaves. Glassblowing

Features
    • Makes all armour
      • Leather
      • Green/Red/Blue/Black dragonhide
      • Shields
      • Snakeskin
      • Snelm
      • Yakhide
      • Xerician
    • All gold and silver rings, necklaces, bracelets and amulets
    • Battlestaves
    • Slayer ring and Slayer ring (eternal)
    • Silver items
      • Unstrung symbol
      • Unstrung emblem
      • Silver sickle
      • Silver bolts (unf)
      • Tiara
    • Tiaras
      • Silver
      • Gold
    • Cuts all gems
    • Cuts Amethyst into bolt tips, arrowtips and javelin heads
    • Glassblowing - all items
    • Molten glass - Makes molten glass from buckets of sand and soda ash
    • Birdhouses
    • Supports Stamina potion, Super energy potion and Energy potion as well as an option to not use them - Ironmen you're welcome ;)
    • Activity system, more commonly known as a task system. Now you can set the bot to do different things after a certain goal has been met
    • Multiple goal types: Create x amount of items, run for x amount of time, run until level or none
    • Profile saving so you can store different activity lists and don’t have to set everything up each time you run the bot!
    • Break handler
    • Item and profit tracker
    • On the fly settings changes
    • Automatically take screenshots of the game and info UI at a specified frequency

Furnace Locations
    • Al Kharid
    • Edgeville
    • Falador
    Instructions:

If using a furnace it's best to start the bot in the selected location, otherwise any bank can be used.

Requirements:
    • The required crafting level for the selected item
    Required items:
    • Any moulds used to create jewellery etc
    • The required materials for the selected item
    • (Recommended when using a furnace) Stamina potion, Super energy potion or Energy potion if using them

Recent Reviews

1. bigbotbro
    bigbotbro
    3/5,
    Version: 1.3.40
    Bot works pretty well, but for me it does everything like a tick or two too slow. Also doesn't support all banks. I think it only works at bank booths or bank chests, which misses quite a few places. Could not get it to work at Nex for example.
  2. Coffee Milk
    Coffee Milk
    5/5,
    Version: 1.3.39
    75 to 99, cutting gems, done 7hr + seshs at GE, flawless, thanks mate :)
  3. rmate9k
    rmate9k
    5/5,
    So to compare this crafting bot to Regal and Hexis, I prefer this one cause of the xp/hr is about 50k more per hour for me. Although all of those 3 are highly recommended. Very good job
  4. Dogdogdogdog
    Dogdogdogdog
    5/5,
    Updated review; 2nd 99 done with this bot (on the ironmeme).
    Lovely bot, not too sweaty and very human-like. Love the tasking system. 10/10
  5. robby123
    robby123
    3/5,
    should add support for priff furnace pls
  6. NLxOSRS
    NLxOSRS
    5/5,
    Perfect Bot 10/10 ! Thanks Aidden <3<3
  7. Fluffy Cat
    Fluffy Cat
    5/5,
    Great bot! HOWEVER - I was on my HCIM and this script decides that the fastest way to edgeville is to tp to Ferox and run through the wildy with whatever gear and inventory you have on. Lucky I was paying attention and no pkers were out LOL. Still dangerous for non irons as it will run you through the wildy with no food and whatever you happen to have on you...
    1. Aidden
      Author's Response
      This isn't a bot issue. The bot uses RuneMates web. You had teleports on you that meant that was the fastest way there.
  8. Bankerman
    Bankerman
    5/5,
    Great bot, however after recent game update it is not working. Please fix! Thank you
    1. Aidden
      Author's Response
      Runemate still has some issues from the update. Likely not a bot issue.
  9. mfed
    mfed
    3/5,
    Works for gem jewellery but will just spam click furnace for gold tiaras
  10. REBIRTH07
    REBIRTH07
    5/5,
    The tasks can be stacked and it can complete a ton of things in 1 run. Excellent -cut/crafting about 10k items this s gold