Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

MaxiCooker

It worked for me for about 10 minutes then just logs out and on Runemate it says 'Finished all activities, stopping the bot' I can't seem to get it to work properly. Any help?

Hey mate, i tried to set up the bot 3 times and use Hosidius Kitchen and bank - the bot ran off out of the building and clicked on the ground (possibly clicking the tiles where the old kitchen was located?) Not really sure. Is there any possibility of a refund and you taking a look at whats going on please?

Many thanks

Author of MaxiBots
Hey mate, i tried to set up the bot 3 times and use Hosidius Kitchen and bank - the bot ran off out of the building and clicked on the ground (possibly clicking the tiles where the old kitchen was located?) Not really sure. Is there any possibility of a refund and you taking a look at whats going on please?

Many thanks
Yeah jagex updated the layout of Hosidius back in march and i haven't realsed a fix for it yet. Funnily enough i actually fixed it last night. I'll release the update later today. Refund sent

Author of MaxiBots
Aidden updated MaxiCooker with a new update entry:

MaxiCooker v2.4.4 Released!

MaxiCooker updated to v2.4.4.

Read the rest of this update entry...

Many thanks
Hey, i released an update today that should have fixed your issue. Let me know how it goes!

Author of MaxiBots
just sits in bank saying withdrawling all "fish" (time up)
Runemates support for the default banking quantity 'all' is currently broken. Change it to anything else and it will work. Should hopefully be fixed in the next client update

when cooking at kharid if someone close door is not work, the bot do not open the door j, just stand there. please fix the kharid cooking bot able open door plz thanks and also bank some time crash not able put item backinside plz update it thanks

Last edited:
Author of MaxiBots
Bot doesn't work, I've tried 2x different locations and food and it won't bank... please advise/fix? KR, Tom
What do you mean it wont bank? If you mean it opens the bank and just sits there, make sure your default withdrawal quantity isn't set to all. There was a bug in the client last week that caused that to be an issue, not sure if its been fixed yet. I have no internet at the moment so havent been able to look into anything.