Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

MaxiCooker

Why was I charged 15 cents worth of credits when I purchased my credits 41 minutes ago? I need some answers or I will stop supporting the bot. I have picture proof and need someone to talk to about this issue.

Best guess I can make is you started this bot and stopped it 3 times which caused 3 5 cent charges as the bot costs 5 cents an hour.

The bot gets stuck at Rogue's Den's location. Just stands there walking back and fourth near the fire pit.

Settings:

Cooking: Raw Shrimp,
Bank: Rogue's Den,
Task: 800 Raw Shrimps

All other settings weren't touched. It was the default setting

The bot gets stuck at Rogue's Den's location. Just stands there walking back and fourth near the fire pit.

Settings:

Cooking: Raw Shrimp,
Bank: Rogue's Den,
Task: 800 Raw Shrimps

All other settings weren't touched. It was the default setting
Second this, your rogues den seems to be abit glitch as it does do this for me aswell.
Ive also noticed your bot changes the graphics settings of the client, then gets abit stuck when it trys to click the firepit but the inventory is in the way.

I tried cooking shrimp at Al-Kharid and it takes shrimp out of the bank, runs to the range and just keeps using shrimp on the range but never cooks any. Please take a look at this bug and i believe i got charged but i literally used it for less than 1 minute and found this bug and couldn't use the bot. Thank you.

Author of MaxiBots
Aidden updated MaxiCooker PRO with a new update entry:

MaxiCooker PRO v2.1.12 Released!

MaxiCooker PRO updated to v2.1.12.

Read the rest of this update entry...

This bot continuously gets stuck anywhere I try to use it. It never clicks cook all.

I tried cooking shrimp at Al-Kharid and it takes shrimp out of the bank, runs to the range and just keeps using shrimp on the range but never cooks any. Please take a look at this bug and i believe i got charged but i literally used it for less than 1 minute and found this bug and couldn't use the bot. Thank you.
This issue was a result of the new 'Make All' interface and is now resolved!

Author of MaxiBots
Define not working. Use the bot template on the overview

Author of MaxiBots
it misclicks the cooking range and sometimes stands at bank doing nothing. I set it up as instructed.
Misclicking is more of a client issue than a bot one. Again, post using the bug report template. Make sure to include the status shown in the ui when it's not working and also attach a the log file if possible.

Also, I would recommend supporting portable ranges at the combat academy which has a banking chest and there are ranges that are almost CONSTANTLY there. I would assume that such a location would be easy to implement especially for a paid script. Combat Academy world 99 is the official spot for cooking. This should be supported. Otherwise great bot!