Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

MaxiCooker

Author of MaxiBots
Hosidius house is broken, it attempts to walk to the exact space the oven is, and therefore never actually cooks anything. I started the bot and it opened the bank and withdrew items fine, but then it clicked outside the house, ran outside, ran back inside to the oven, and stayed between the two ovens attempting to walk one space to the left. It tried at least 15 times before I cut the bot.
Uploading a possible fix now, let me know how it goes.

Author of MaxiBots
Aidden updated MaxiCooker PRO with a new update entry:

MaxiCooker PRO v2.1.8 Released!

MaxiCooker PRO updated to v2.1.8.

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hosidius house is broken, it attempts to walk to the exact space the oven is, and therefore never actually cooks anything. I started the bot and it opened the bank and withdrew items fine, but then it clicked outside the house, ran outside, ran back inside to the oven, and stayed between the two ovens attempting to walk one space to the left. It tried at least 15 times before I cut the bot.
Did it work?

Unfortunately not, I tried it again and the bot had a little trouble opening the bank(seemed to be the same thing as the oven), and then it withdrew the fish fine, but once it closed the bank the walking issue came up again. I let it go for a bit until it had tried 10 times and was right next to the oven, but to no avail

Author of MaxiBots
Unfortunately not, I tried it again and the bot had a little trouble opening the bank(seemed to be the same thing as the oven), and then it withdrew the fish fine, but once it closed the bank the walking issue came up again. I let it go for a bit until it had tried 10 times and was right next to the oven, but to no avail
That's very strange. PM me your account details and i'll debug it tomorrow.

Great bot! Only thing - i was cooking in rouges den and when i came back from work my character was standing on the fire not cooking. I dont know how long he was doing it for but the the other guys in the rouges den all thought i was a glitched bot and were laughing and prob reported me.

Author of MaxiBots
Great bot! Only thing - i was cooking in rouges den and when i came back from work my character was standing on the fire not cooking. I dont know how long he was doing it for but the the other guys in the rouges den all thought i was a glitched bot and were laughing and prob reported me.
What was the status? OSRS or RS3? IWhat were you cooking? I need full detail.

Really don't feel like this script has much put into it compared to what it could have.

There aren't even instructions on how to set up the breaks, or even an auto break handler like many other scripts have.

First of all, thank you for the great bot, working flawlessly. One thing though, is it possible to add the menaphos fishies in the next update?

00:00:00 INFO MaxiCooker PRO V2.1.9 started!
00:00:03 DEBUG [WebServices] New session created!
00:51:33 DEBUG Npc Dismisser has been activated!
02:37:28 DEBUG Npc Dismisser has been activated!
03:51:00 DEBUG Login Handler has been activated!
03:51:10 DEBUG Interface Closer - Play Button has been activated!
04:46:37 DEBUG Npc Dismisser has been activated!
05:57:13 DEBUG Npc Dismisser has been activated!
07:38:05 DEBUG Npc Dismisser has been activated!
08:53:45 DEBUG Npc Dismisser has been activated!
09:27:49 INFO ---MaxiCooker PRO V2.1.9---
09:27:49 INFO Runtime: 09:27:36
09:27:49 INFO Last status: Walking to Rogues Den Fire (11056)
09:27:49 INFO Total profit: 112764
09:27:49 INFO ---Thanks for using MaxiCooker PRO!---

1. Status displayed in the paint at the time of the incident (Can also be found in your error logs if the bot crashes)
dvF6uTV.png

2. Bank and cooking location: Both Rogue's Den
3. What were you cooking: Swordfish
4. Details of what happened. bot was running fine for a solid 30 mins or so and then I went to sleep and came back to it in the middle of the fire doing nothing.
5. What was your goal: 90
5. Any other info to help me reproduce the issue.

Author of MaxiBots
00:00:00 INFO MaxiCooker PRO V2.1.9 started!
00:00:03 DEBUG [WebServices] New session created!
00:51:33 DEBUG Npc Dismisser has been activated!
02:37:28 DEBUG Npc Dismisser has been activated!
03:51:00 DEBUG Login Handler has been activated!
03:51:10 DEBUG Interface Closer - Play Button has been activated!
04:46:37 DEBUG Npc Dismisser has been activated!
05:57:13 DEBUG Npc Dismisser has been activated!
07:38:05 DEBUG Npc Dismisser has been activated!
08:53:45 DEBUG Npc Dismisser has been activated!
09:27:49 INFO ---MaxiCooker PRO V2.1.9---
09:27:49 INFO Runtime: 09:27:36
09:27:49 INFO Last status: Walking to Rogues Den Fire (11056)
09:27:49 INFO Total profit: 112764
09:27:49 INFO ---Thanks for using MaxiCooker PRO!---

1. Status displayed in the paint at the time of the incident (Can also be found in your error logs if the bot crashes)
dvF6uTV.png

2. Bank and cooking location: Both Rogue's Den
3. What were you cooking: Swordfish
4. Details of what happened. bot was running fine for a solid 30 mins or so and then I went to sleep and came back to it in the middle of the fire doing nothing.
5. What was your goal: 90
5. Any other info to help me reproduce the issue.
OSRS or RS3?

every time i open the bot i get "this bot does not have an interface" and it takes away the money anyway

im still having this issue, dont know if it matters but im trying to use it on osrs

Why was I charged 15 cents worth of credits when I purchased my credits 41 minutes ago? I need some answers or I will stop supporting the bot. I have picture proof and need someone to talk to about this issue.