Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

MaxiAlcher TRIAL [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Author of MaxiBots
Trying to level up a few accounts to 66 to use your orbs bot but I'm having this problem where it spam clicks between inventory and magic page, super fast switching causes failure. Any suggestions?
Same issue as above. There isn't anything you can do unfortunately. Just sit tight and hopefully i can take a look in the next day or two.

Okay, I see tons of people saying after 3 or 4 alchs the bot freaks out. Mine is doing this. I cannot find the solution anywhere. Anyone have the solution to get it to stop switching like crazy after 3 or 4 alchs?

Author of MaxiBots
Okay, I see tons of people saying after 3 or 4 alchs the bot freaks out. Mine is doing this. I cannot find the solution anywhere. Anyone have the solution to get it to stop switching like crazy after 3 or 4 alchs?
Like I just said, there is no solution from a user perspective. I will need to have a look at the code, it probably just needs a longer delay somewhere

Author of MaxiBots
Aidden updated MaxiAlcher with a new update entry:

MaxiAlcher TRIAL v1.4.0 Released!

MaxiAlcher TRIAL updated to v1.4.0.

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hi there,

Linked is a clip showing an issue the bot has with clicking between tabs. I've also attached a log from the same short session in case it helps.

Alch Issue

Thanks for your hard work!

Trying to level up a few accounts to 66 to use your orbs bot but I'm having this problem where it spam clicks between inventory and magic page, super fast switching causes failure. Any suggestions?

Any chance this can get fixed?
These issues should now be resolved. It's been completely rewritten and should now perform much better and much closer to the max casts/hr. I was achieving 1180 casts/hr during my testing. Tome of fire and Bryophyta's staff support have also been added.

small list of things I noticed, definitely not bot breaking....
1) Amount counter doesn't work
2) will spam click spell book if/ when lagging to cast next alch
3) sometimes it stops with one nat or one alch left to cast
4) cant edit settings in profit section to make accurate profit/loss amount

thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.