Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

MaxiAlcher TRIAL [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Primate
ZepZhKO.png

Soz bro but I found this part of code in your bot, I think you need to refund the 150m
mSORPoH.png

I also found this, looking a bit shady.

How do you know that, did you watch it? There's no code telling it to select yes to any form of interface, hell it has no interface interaction code at all.
yes i saw it with my eyes but i was not fast enough to stop it

Author of MaxiBots
yes i saw it with my eyes but i was not fast enough to stop it
The only way that could happen is if a) It was handled by some interface handler in the client, in which case it would be on @Cloud
or b) You ran a bot before mine which had code to select yes on an interface and the thread containing that code hadn't shut down when the bot did.

did i ask to get refund? no, i was only signalating a bug... jeez guys relax
and no bot before

Author of MaxiBots
did i ask to get refund? no, i was only signalating a bug... jeez guys relax
and no bot before
None of my bots are paid so why would anyone be thinking about refunds?.. As i said, i have no code in the bot that handles any sort of interface so it's not a bot issue.

No that's what you call being an asshole. You don't go around saying this bot made it drop your items and then saying it was a "troll"....
bertrand keep me in ignore list, i know aiden before you and you said i was asking money.. never asked... so shut up and stay in your dark room

12 year old normie
bertrand keep me in ignore list, i know aiden before you and you said i was asking money.. never asked... so shut up and stay in your dark room

I don't feel like provoking anymore turd-ish posts from you, but let me just say this: You are a socially handicapped if you think it is acceptable to publish misleading information about stuff someone really worked hard on. You are possibly ruining a mans work because you felt the need to make a "funny" joke.

And: I didn't say you were asking for money, if you knew Aidden before me you would have spelled his name right, and last of all I have a very well-litten room. :)

And: I didn't say you were asking for money, if you knew Aidden before me you would have spelled his name right, and last of all I have a very well-litten room. :)

Well of course :p Can't be scripting in the dark! That's madness :)

It's possible it dropped his items.

RuneMate sometimes drags when it clicks, as you will quickly be able to tell when it clicks using the action bar when it is unlocked, sometimes abilities will be dragged off, and in RS3 if you drag something out of your inventory it drops it. Also if it was using the action bar to drop items it's possible that high alchemy was bound to 1 which also happens to confirm dropping items of large value.

Still would be his fault for botting with drag to drop enabled, as the chances of this happening with any bot is there.

Edit: Not commenting on whether or not he's telling the truth, just saying it's possible

Author of MaxiBots
It's possible it dropped his items.

RuneMate sometimes drags when it clicks, as you will quickly be able to tell when it clicks using the action bar when it is unlocked, sometimes abilities will be dragged off, and in RS3 if you drag something out of your inventory it drops it. Also if it was using the action bar to drop items it's possible that high alchemy was bound to 1 which also happens to confirm dropping items of large value.

Still would be his fault for botting with drag to drop enabled, as the chances of this happening with any bot is there.

Edit: Not commenting on whether or not he's telling the truth, just saying it's possible
True. However, he said he saw it happen, so why didn't he just pick it back up is the real question. And if the actionbar was available it shouldn't have been moving the mouse in the first place. Because it just hovers the item, presses the actionbar keybind and then clicks. So the mouse shouldn't have moved at all. The only way the mouse should have moved is if it was in osrs. And if that were the case, it wouldn't have had any keybinds to press and couldn't have accidentally pressed 1 for accept (if osrs even has that functionality).

True. However, he said he saw it happen, so why didn't he just pick it back up is the real question. And if the actionbar was available it shouldn't have been moving the mouse in the first place. Because it just hovers the item, presses the actionbar keybind and then clicks. So the mouse shouldn't have moved at all. The only way the mouse should have moved is if it was in osrs. And if that were the case, it wouldn't have had any keybinds to press and couldn't have accidentally pressed 1 for accept (if osrs even has that functionality).
Good points. The only other possibility would be that his playersense doesn't use keys (unless your script forces keys) and was constantly clicking back and forth.

Status
Not open for further replies.