Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

MassFighter [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I having the same problem with the delay between attacks, roughly 10-20 seconds. Appreciate the hard work put in!
I'm using RS3

I can't change how frequently my ranging pots are getting topped up, its topping up after its dropped range lvl by 3 id rather it be more like 10

to be more specific, the option is available its just unreachable as it cuts off on the menu

Could an option be added to run this bot without selecting a target so it could be used to "afk" bandits and just have it use boosts/eat food as needed.?

Client Developer
Could an option be added to run this bot without selecting a target so it could be used to "afk" bandits and just have it use boosts/eat food as needed.?

Further to that, might actually be worth just making a bandits bot that eats/pots/teles as necessary.

1. Bot crashes whenever you try to download uploaded settings
2. Is it meant to take between 30 sec - minute for it choose a new target?

Edit:

PS: Banking from blue dragons / hill giants would be interesting :p

RuneMate Staff
OSRS - Abyssal Demons

Loot detection doesn't seem to work - I've told it to pick up anything over 5,000 GP and it doesn't. Hopefully I didn't miss out on a whip drop while afk! :p

Client Developer
1. Bot crashes whenever you try to download uploaded settings
2. Is it meant to take between 30 sec - minute for it choose a new target?

Edit:

PS: Banking from blue dragons / hill giants would be interesting :p

1. Just wait a while, takes some time!
2. Depends if there a lot of mobs to scan through.

1. Just wait a while, takes some time!
2. Depends if there a lot of mobs to scan through.

It brings up the crash window and turns off the bot fully so can't really wait :p

I was at hill giants with range, once it finishes killing one, it can take up to a minute if not longer for it to start attacking another npc

Client Developer
It brings up the crash window and turns off the bot fully so can't really wait :p

I was at hill giants with range, once it finishes killing one, it can take up to a minute if not longer for it to start attacking another npc

Ah I see, previously when I've used it, it's just taken 20-30 seconds to grab the settings.

As for the second point, make sure you have your settings done correctly, having your range-to-search too low could be an issue.

Ah I see, previously when I've used it, it's just taken 20-30 seconds to grab the settings.

As for the second point, make sure you have your settings done correctly, having your range-to-search too low could be an issue.

Range is at 15, even when hills are right next to me, it still won't attack, it seems like the bot itself is doing nothing for that period of time

Anyways, thank you for trying to help :)

Status
Not open for further replies.