Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

MassFighter [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Love the bot suiciding a account to test it out this is with 1 attack wooden shield and bronze sword lol.

Only problem is trying to attack something already in combat, as many fuckers come with splash mage and attack the seagull and the bot will just keep and try and attack theirs so I have to pause and switch worlds but other then that so good.

http://gyazo.com/22b11bdf88a7acd3d72f79ecbd8e5bc2

- Wait before getting xp ( this COULD severly decrease xp and gp/h though,especially with long death animations).
- Wait until the whole monsters body is gone, if possible.
- Wait until the circles around a target are gone,doesn't always work.

A few things I came up with, might be usefull.

Cool ideas, I'll see what I can do with the circle idea, I've tried the model one and the exp one would be a pain.

Love the bot suiciding a account to test it out this is with 1 attack wooden shield and bronze sword lol.

Only problem is trying to attack something already in combat, as many fuckers come with splash mage and attack the seagull and the bot will just keep and try and attack theirs so I have to pause and switch worlds but other then that so good.

Awesome proggy, I'm working on fixing the combat issue at the moment :).

I think the main problem with main target is that it clicks multiple times on a monster before moving onto another one. Like sometimes it'll click three times and by that time, the monster will be dead. It moves onto the next monster pretty fast though. However, clicking multiple times on a monster is kind of suspicious imo.

Spam clicks the target even though it's already fighting it.

This is the weird part, for some monsters it immeditaly goes to the next one for me, and for other monsters it clicks it atleast 3 times.

Update:

I've completely rewrote the combat task and it works much better now, when the update goes live (you'll see fixed combat in the log on the main gui tab), let me know what you think.

Love the bot. Works rather seamlessly(OSRS). My only grief is that it doesn't work in the Stronghold of Security, or really anywhere underground/upstairs. It will fight the monsters/eat food, but it doesn't go to the bank and grab more, it just logs out. If it worked in SoS + banked afterwards, the script IMO would be perfect.

Works a little better, but when using extreme magic flasks, it'll sometimes take multiple sips from different potions. Kind of weird. Also theres multiple copies of the same potion in the menu. Like a extreme magic option near the top and one near the bottom.

Last edited:
12 year old normie
Is it possible to add an option to loot all noted items? It will stack and in most places you can camp forever with vampyrism aura or soulsplit + bonecrusher.

If you check 'show targe
Is it possible to add an option to loot all noted items? It will stack and in most places you can camp forever with vampyrism aura or soulsplit + bonecrusher.
This.

And also I could help with making a list of the items on the revamped rare drop table, which are worth it when they are from higher tier.
There is just this distinction needed between noted and unnoted items :p

Funny thing is; bot also seems to make enemies who are further away as their priority target. Which is funny; I had 4 minotaurs next to me -> bot decides to go to the other side of the area to kill 1 single one then run back to the 4 minos which were already taken down. In the time it took 1 mino I could have had 4.

If you check 'show targe

This.

And also I could help with making a list of the items on the revamped rare drop table, which are worth it when they are from higher tier.
There is just this distinction needed between noted and unnoted items :p

I'm working on noted items at the moment.

Funny thing is; bot also seems to make enemies who are further away as their priority target. Which is funny; I had 4 minotaurs next to me -> bot decides to go to the other side of the area to kill 1 single one then run back to the 4 minos which were already taken down. In the time it took 1 mino I could have had 4.

My bad, I've fixed that and it will be resolved in the next update.

fc9e8a4270.png

Awesome, thank you!

Ok I just noticed; fighter doesn't allow PIKE as a food? why does it have approximately every other fish type but not Pike? :D... I got over 200 pikes waiting but I can't use them with the bot automatically. Could you add Pike into it quickly? XD

Ok I just noticed; fighter doesn't allow PIKE as a food? why does it have approximately every other fish type but not Pike? :D... I got over 200 pikes waiting but I can't use them with the bot automatically. Could you add Pike into it quickly? XD
Haha I forgot Pikes existed

Yeah I thought they were member fishes at first but then I caught few and realized they aint :D but if you could add the pikes to the list, it would be great.

Yeah I thought they were member fishes at first but then I caught few and realized they aint :D but if you could add the pikes to the list, it would be great.
The only reason I could see to use pike is if the monster you're camping would drop it. Otherwise, why not use corn? :D

Magic notepaper would be great if it could be added :D

Crashed and gave me this error btw:
java.lang.NullPointerException
at scripts.MassFighter.Tasks.Combat.execute(Combat.java:55)
at com.runemate.game.api.script.framework.task.TaskScript.onLoop(gub:59)
at com.runemate.game.api.script.framework.LoopingScript.run(osb:135)
at com.runemate.game.api.script.framework.AbstractScript.start(rob:82)
at app.kI.run(pkb:104)

Last edited:
Well you see, I lvled fishing up and I have those kinds of fishes that are not used often but what would it cost to put it up there?.. They heal like 8 or 9 hp and while being lower lvl in combat stats -> they are good food and easy to get.

EDIT:
Also I noticed that the bot still (at least at lvl 27 minotaurs barbarian village) hits one enemy -> runs to next, so it has 2 agroing and taking hits to trainer. Can this be prevented somehow? It's just unnecessary DMG and food consumption.

Ok let me rephrase that; It does attack multiple enemies a lot, I just checked (15 mins from last check when I had 1 under combat and 1 hitting me) now I had 1 under combat and 3 hitting me... It just runs around gathering all the hostiles but it never kills them to the end, I think the looting might screw this up -> it clicks and attacks to minotaur , realizes there is loot at the other side of the map -> goes there and loots -> looks for new enemy while the old still tries to catch up -> gets second enemy -> runs for loot -> attacks another enemy -> thats already 3 hostiles after you.

If there is a way to fix other than removing looting, let me know! :D

Well you see, I lvled fishing up and I have those kinds of fishes that are not used often but what would it cost to put it up there?.. They heal like 8 or 9 hp and while being lower lvl in combat stats -> they are good food and easy to get.

EDIT:
Also I noticed that the bot still (at least at lvl 27 minotaurs barbarian village) hits one enemy -> runs to next, so it has 2 agroing and taking hits to trainer. Can this be prevented somehow? It's just unnecessary DMG and food consumption.

Ok let me rephrase that; It does attack multiple enemies a lot, I just checked (15 mins from last check when I had 1 under combat and 1 hitting me) now I had 1 under combat and 3 hitting me... It just runs around gathering all the hostiles but it never kills them to the end, I think the looting might screw this up -> it clicks and attacks to minotaur , realizes there is loot at the other side of the map -> goes there and loots -> looks for new enemy while the old still tries to catch up -> gets second enemy -> runs for loot -> attacks another enemy -> thats already 3 hostiles after you.

If there is a way to fix other than removing looting, let me know! :D

I'll go do some testing, you don't have loot in combat enabled right? It shouldn't be attacking NPC's if you are already in combat.

I'll go do some testing, you don't have loot in combat enabled right? It shouldn't be attacking NPC's if you are already in combat.
I have looting set for Iron arrow, Rune essence, Uncut sapphire/emerald/ruby/diamond. It hits once to enemy -> runs to loot something that someone else has left the ground -> runs another enemy while the other enemy still keeps chasing you. I had 30 hp left with 3 enemies attacking at me and if I wouldn't have noticed -> it would have sucked all my food pretty fast.

Also is the Pike added to the food list any time soon? I am running out of food and those are my last ones, I'd rather want to use them out until I go get more :)

EDIT:
Also if possible, make it choose from the enemies closer to you; it is very obvious botting when the bot chooses to take enemy from the other side of the area :D

Last edited:
To speed things up a little, can you make it re-equip arrows while in combat instead? As it doesn't delay fighting whereas when you re-equip before you attack, it does cause delay.

Hi there, thanks for the bot. works well, only issue i have is that it sometimes attacks another npc even though it is already under attack? is there a method of remedying this?

Status
Not open for further replies.