Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

MassFighter [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I do set loots; Coins, Mind runes, Rune essence, Bronze arrow, Iron arrow <-- these are my loot and with that I have the "loot and bury bones" marked because if I set Bones into loots -> it will pick them up but won't bury it.

Anyway, most of the time it just keeps running and picking bones and burying them and ignoring the fight-able monsters around. I would hope the bot would ignore bones that are left by someone else and only concentrates on bones that drop when I kill a monster.

Working out which loot was dropped by only monsters that you have killed would be tricky and would probably require me to cache loot drops when you attack a monster and then compare it to the loot available once the monster has died and then only count the differences as valid loot items (but this would still be guessing to an extent, as loot could have appeared from other sources). Possible, but I'm not sure if it is worth it.

Baby sitting it right now... It will take a sip of attack then strength then attack again, or occasionally 2 sips of attack then 1 strength pretty much a 2:1 ratio though. hope this helps

OSRS or RS3? I've got super ranging boosts working fine for me on RS3 at the moment and there shouldn't be a difference, I've been told about this before so I'm looking into it.

It would be great to have some sort of system to stop lvling after it hits certain lvl.
For example starting stats 1 1 1 (att, def, str) and you want to end up 40 40 60. The bot would autofight where ever the user wants it to fight and changes automatically between att, def and str when it hits the level cap -> it knows to change into other stat. When it has reached all the wanted lvl caps, it will log out.

I've had a problem with using multiple functions. I'm using alching, potions, quick pray, food, pick up, and loot in combat, thresholds/ultimates and most of the time it'll just glitch out and give me an error after 20 minutes or so. Not completely sure what's causing it but I think it might be all of those together.

Also quickpray doesn't work at all I think. Tried it and it doesn't really do anything. This has been happening since you implemented quickpray into osrs.

Could you add magic notepaper support? As in, when the inventory is full of lets say dragon bones, it uses the bones on the notepaper. Or it uses the bone once it recieves one.

Last edited:
This bot now has a lot of problems looting. I tried running this with magic at gargoyles and it won't loot anything. I have it to alch some of the loot also. Also it kind of spam clicks the gargoyle even though it's already attacking. I think the previous version was better imo.

This bot now has a lot of problems looting. I tried running this with magic at gargoyles and it won't loot anything. I have it to alch some of the loot also. Also it kind of spam clicks the gargoyle even though it's already attacking. I think the previous version was better imo.

Looting hasn't changed and I'm trying to find a fix for the targeting issue at the moment. I'm typing like 5 words per minute though as I'm injured, but I should be done soon.

I don't know I never really used the looting that much before, but it just seems really glitchy to me. It'll work ok for most items, but for the noted items/stackables it won't pick them up after a while and it'll get stuck on looting.

I don't know I never really used the looting that much before, but it just seems really glitchy to me. It'll work ok for most items, but for the noted items/stackables it won't pick them up after a while and it'll get stuck on looting.
Same here, also, previous saved scripts are giving me this error:
java.lang.NullPointerException
at scripts.MassFighter.GUI.Controller.lambda$initialize$36(Controller.java:280)
at scripts.MassFighter.GUI.Controller$$Lambda$740/2085451131.handle(Unknown Source)
at com.sun.javafx.event.CompositeEventHandler.dispatchBubblingEvent(Unknown Source)
at com.sun.javafx.event.EventHandlerManager.dispatchBubblingEvent(Unknown Source)
at com.sun.javafx.event.EventHandlerManager.dispatchBubblingEvent(Unknown Source)
at com.sun.javafx.event.CompositeEventDispatcher.dispatchBubblingEvent(Unknown Source)
at com.sun.javafx.event.BasicEventDispatcher.dispatchEvent(Unknown Source)
at com.sun.javafx.event.EventDispatchChainImpl.dispatchEvent(Unknown Source)
at com.sun.javafx.event.EventUtil.fireEventImpl(Unknown Source)
at com.sun.javafx.event.EventUtil.fireEvent(Unknown Source)
at javafx.event.Event.fireEvent(Unknown Source)
at javafx.scene.Node.fireEvent(Unknown Source)
at javafx.scene.control.Button.fire(Unknown Source)
at com.sun.javafx.scene.control.behavior.ButtonBehavior.mouseReleased(Unknown Source)
at com.sun.javafx.scene.control.skin.BehaviorSkinBase$1.handle(Unknown Source)
at com.sun.javafx.event.CompositeEventHandler$NormalEventHandlerRecord.handleBubblingEvent(Unknown Source)
at com.sun.javafx.event.CompositeEventHandler.dispatchBubblingEvent(Unknown Source)
at com.sun.javafx.event.CompositeEventDispatcher.dispatchBubblingEvent(Unknown Source)
at javafx.scene.Scene$MouseHandler.process(Unknown Source)
at javafx.scene.Scene$MouseHandler.access$1500(Unknown Source)
at javafx.scene.Scene.impl_processMouseEvent(Unknown Source)
at javafx.scene.Scene$ScenePeerListener.mouseEvent(Unknown Source)
at com.sun.javafx.tk.quantum.GlassViewEventHandler$MouseEventNotification.run(Unknown Source)
at com.sun.javafx.tk.quantum.GlassViewEventHandler$MouseEventNotification.run(Unknown Source)
at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
at com.sun.javafx.tk.quantum.GlassViewEventHandler.handleMouseEvent(Unknown Source)
at com.sun.glass.ui.View.handleMouseEvent(Unknown Source)
at com.sun.glass.ui.View.notifyMouse(Unknown Source)
at com.sun.glass.ui.win.WinApplication._runLoop(Native Method)
at com.sun.glass.ui.win.WinApplication.lambda$null$141(Unknown Source)
at com.sun.glass.ui.win.WinApplication$$Lambda$43/1423468923.run(Unknown Source)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

Same here, also, previous saved scripts are giving me this error:
java.lang.NullPointerException
at scripts.MassFighter.GUI.Controller.lambda$initialize$36(Controller.java:280)
at scripts.MassFighter.GUI.Controller$$Lambda$740/2085451131.handle(Unknown Source)
at javafx.scene.Node.fireEvent(Unknown Source)
at javafx.scene.control.Button.fire(Unknown Source)
at com.sun.javafx.scene.control.behavior.ButtonBehavior.mouseReleased(Unknown Source)
at com.sun.javafx.event.CompositeEventHandler$NormalEventHandlerRecord.handleBubblingEvent(Unknown Source)
at javafx.scene.Scene$MouseHandler.process(Unknown Source)
at javafx.scene.Scene$MouseHandler.access$1500(Unknown Source)
at javafx.scene.Scene.impl_processMouseEvent(Unknown Source)
at javafx.scene.Scene$ScenePeerListener.mouseEvent(Unknown Source)
at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
at com.sun.javafx.tk.quantum.GlassViewEventHandler.handleMouseEvent(Unknown Source)
at com.sun.glass.ui.View.handleMouseEvent(Unknown Source)
at com.sun.glass.ui.View.notifyMouse(Unknown Source)
at com.sun.glass.ui.win.WinApplication._runLoop(Native Method)
at com.sun.glass.ui.win.WinApplication.lambda$null$141(Unknown Source)
at com.sun.glass.ui.win.WinApplication$$Lambda$43/1423468923.run(Unknown Source)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

Yeah changes have been made and you need to remake profiles, I put that in the updates on the main gui tab.

ozzy as to ur previous reply it is for rs3 at deadly red spiders and water fiends

like i said though super strength is perfect and it looks like ranging works for you? maybe its just super attack? I'm not sure

pwease pwease pweaseeeee change super ranging potion to work ill hook you up so fat in-game, my exp per hour would skyrocket if i could use that potion in nmz

The script works ok now at a different monsters. Gargoyles are still kind of buggy if you have to pick up multiple items at the same time. It'll just leave some of them on the ground. I'm using loot in combat. I think this really only happens if you need to loot a lot and you're using aoe abilities to kill them quickly.

Also hope you get well soon. Don't strain yourself for us.

Last edited:
ozzy as to ur previous reply it is for rs3 at deadly red spiders and water fiends

like i said though super strength is perfect and it looks like ranging works for you? maybe its just super attack? I'm not sure

I'll test RS3 potions again when I get home, I'll have it sorted by tonight hopefully.

The script works ok now at a different monsters. Gargoyles are still kind of buggy if you have to pick up multiple items at the same time. It'll just leave some of them on the ground. I'm using loot in combat. I think this really only happens if you need to loot a lot and you're using aoe abilities to kill them quickly.

Also hope you get well soon. Don't strain yourself for us.

I went and tested and there are problems at gargoyles, when I'm back from College I'll try and sort it out along with some RS3 potions.

Will donate 20m in game if you can make the super ranging potion work <3 <3

I'm pretty sure I fixed it with some spare time I had in a lecture earlier, I'll push the update now and when it gets approved I'll let you know, I could do with you testing it for me then as I don't have an 07 account.

You'll have to select the boosts starting with OSRS_ for old school boosts to work, when it's approved by Cloud and updated on the store.

Last edited:
Will donate 20m in game if you can make the super ranging potion work <3 <3
If you have extra money, I could spare. I just started runescape 4 days ago and I am building up a "main" to get money , food etc. other useful resources with.
By the way; minotaurs are working great with this bot.

Yes, I will certainly test for you in OSRS anytime you need, regardless of the bot. It's the least I can do this bot has already helped me tons. :D

Let me know when the update approves and I will test run it for you bud.

And thank you, once again :) If you want to get started up in OSRS I can support you with in-game gold.

Hi, does this have Rejuvination support? If not could it be added? This would be very helpful to camp at spots like the DRS witthout having to bank for food. Thanks.

Could you add magic notepaper support? As in, when the inventory is full of lets say dragon bones, it uses the bones on the notepaper. Or it uses the bone once it recieves one.

Status
Not open for further replies.