Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Maniacal Monkey Murderer

Everything has been working great with the script! I am curious, if it has the ability to drink a divine magic potion and then select a new autocast spell, each time the divine ends the autocast turns off and needs to be reselected again, is it possible for this bot to do this?
Off the top of my head this will work. I have not tested it, I am now maxed hah

What you have to be worried about is when it runs out of divine pots, it won't tele. Much easier if you have an imbued heart

Overall my stance is this is not supported, but it is likely it will work due to how the bot logic is structured

Hey @michael5555, any recent changes with the bot? It's been working great but looks like today it's not stacking the monkeys correctly by clicking back in forth. It's choosing one spot and then it's not moving. Let me know if I can help debug anything. Thanks.

Hey @michael5555, any recent changes with the bot? It's been working great but looks like today it's not stacking the monkeys correctly by clicking back in forth. It's choosing one spot and then it's not moving. Let me know if I can help debug anything. Thanks.
A client issue that should be resolved, you may need to restart your PC or enable GPU plugin