Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Maniacal Monkey Murderer

There isn't a fail safe for when you run out of divine magic pots. It will continue to try and cast the spell you don't have the level for.

There isn't a fail safe for when you run out of divine magic pots. It will continue to try and cast the spell you don't have the level for.
This is correct, the bot will not check for your magic level for the selected spell. I can add a check that says something like "if we receive the not high enough magic 5 times in a row, teleport out"

In the meantime, are you able to afford an imbued/saturated heart by chance?

@michael5555 not sure what happened but a week or two ago i used this script perfectly, but now i cant get it to work. Keeps saying I dont have a tele option. Used pod. Tab. Then brought both. Still failsafes because no teleport. Also says that Im out of supplies when I havea fresh inv.

@michael5555 not sure what happened but a week or two ago i used this script perfectly, but now i cant get it to work. Keeps saying I dont have a tele option. Used pod. Tab. Then brought both. Still failsafes because no teleport. Also says that Im out of supplies when I havea fresh inv.
It's just game update day fuckiness. After every update, restart both of your clients and use trial bots to make sure its back to normal.

If it still doesn't work, a PC restart generally fixes things

bot is broken i believe post update - was working before the update 2 or 3 days ago. died with 10m chins :/

bot is broken i believe post update - was working before the update 2 or 3 days ago. died with 10m chins :/
Sorry about the death, nothing has changed in the update. It was purely to stop the bot attempting to hop to world 400

Are you able to send me the log with the death? I might be able to figure out why you died

Last edited:
Not picking up prayer pots right now and failed to tele out. Probably shouldnt have used this after an update lol