Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Maniacal Monkey Murderer

Hey! FYI, with latest update: When NOT stacking monkeys, and prayer pot looting is enabled, the bot breaks when "looting prayer potions". It just sits there spinning, not trying to attack either. Also weird interaction with forgotten brews. It refuses to sip 1 dose potions? Otherwise good bot.
Known issue with the RuneMate client. Grounditems are broken :/ Party is working on it

Ever think of adding to this or making a new monkey slayer just to farm prayer pots in the easy location where you can quickly get to? Id pay for that 200% and it would be great for irons. just in a few hours I had about 400 (1) prayer pots

So I have stacking up as I am bursting. Its picking up not just prayer poits butalso bones bananas etc? any idea why?

Stacking off*

So I have stacking up as I am bursting. Its picking up not just prayer poits butalso bones bananas etc? any idea why?

Stacking off*
If stacking mode is on then it'll be using direct input to loot the pots - it literally cannot missclick in this scenario

bro wtf happend...... i have the royal seed pod from mm2 quest why didnt it tele out???

Attachments

• maniacal_monkey_murderer_main_15122023_111005.log
    524.3 KB · Views: 3
bro wtf happend...... i have the royal seed pod from mm2 quest why didnt it tele out???
You died on 6h logout / world dc
The bot has measures in place to not log back in and just stop if your last known health was < 25 but that doesn't seem to be the case here, you just got stacked out on login.

Looks like the world dced or your net died. See from the log at 12:35:30 onwards it keeps trying to click the same coordinate. Its because you haven't moved yet (the dc)
At 12:36:26 your sent to the login screen. By this time your prayer has drained a bit
At 12:36:30 we log back in
At 12:36:40 we're finally back in the game (10s to load the world is a lot btw. Thats a few hits there already) and try to drink a prayer pot. By the time this has happened I can only assume you've lost all your prayer from the DC and you've now been stacked out on login because you were also being hit during the DC when we ran out of prayer

Last edited:
MMM works amazingly, issue i have with it albeit small is that when it resets aggro it runs way too far. This affects xp rates significantly.
When I was building it, the region was picked using the NPC Aggression plugin. The absolute worst thing you could want is me trying to manually find the most optimal spot, missing an edge case and then the player has no monkeys hitting them for the entire botting session

I'm not too sure. Looks client related, not bot related
You can attach the logs and I can see if it is bot related but those sort of crashes aren't usually
I reset the clinet and runemate and it ran for 3 hours no problem. First time seeing that