Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Maniacal Monkey Murderer

Monkey stack doesn’t work it just drains prayer and doesn’t do anything whenever I enable it it doesn’t engage with the monkeys

Monkey stack doesn’t work it just drains prayer and doesn’t do anything whenever I enable it it doesn’t engage with the monkeys
It isn't meant to hit them, it allows auto retaliate to do it. For whatever reason is it not turning on your auto retaliate?

Took me a minute to realize I had to go to the second hole in the cave lol, but the script is absolutely flawless! I have stack monkeys on as well as pick up prayer potions and use rapid heal for divine pots and it works great!

Edit: Just to add as well. I'm getting about 400k ranged XP per hour. Wild.

Last edited:
Took me a minute to realize I had to go to the second hole in the cave lol, but the script is absolutely flawless! I have stack monkeys on as well as pick up prayer potions and use rapid heal for divine pots and it works great!

Edit: Just to add as well. I'm getting about 400k ranged XP per hour. Wild.

Glad to hear, thanks mate

Nearly got 99 range with this script - it's flawless.

One Q: Does it support using a saturated heart whilst barraging?

There are two uses cases I think. One is to enable somebody to use barrage when they're <94 mage and the other is to boost exp regardless of mage level.

Nearly got 99 range with this script - it's flawless.

One Q: Does it support using a saturated heart whilst barraging?

There are two uses cases I think. One is to enable somebody to use barrage when they're <94 mage and the other is to boost exp regardless of mage level.
Hey mate sorry for late response, I don't get notifications for posts on here. It does support both the imbued and saturated heart.

Any chance you'll just add prayer flicking through direct input so you don't need to even loot prayer pots? I've been using prayer flicks for over 200+ hours and no bans so if that's something you would be able to add, that would be amazing! Of course, if looting prayer pots is easier, that's okay to leave it alone too :)

Any chance you'll just add prayer flicking through direct input so you don't need to even loot prayer pots? I've been using prayer flicks for over 200+ hours and no bans so if that's something you would be able to add, that would be amazing! Of course, if looting prayer pots is easier, that's okay to leave it alone too :)
Hey, it is possible, I have it in the skeleton chin bot. I just don't want to add it to Maniacal Monkeys as it introduces more room for error for what I can only estimate to be like a 2-5k xp gain per hour. You don't spend too much time looting pots, do you? I can look at speeding up the looting if that is the case

Looks like after the latest RuneLite update, the bot no longer works.
I found out it seems to be an issue when it checks if there are people already in the hole, I found if you manually enter it, the bot will start.
Stacking no longer works either.

Looks like after the latest RuneLite update, the bot no longer works.
I found out it seems to be an issue when it checks if there are people already in the hole, I found if you manually enter it, the bot will start.
Stacking no longer works either.
Hey, the client developers are working on it now. If you aren't already in it, Party provides updates in the discord Join the RuneMate Discord Server!

Hey! FYI, with latest update: When NOT stacking monkeys, and prayer pot looting is enabled, the bot breaks when "looting prayer potions". It just sits there spinning, not trying to attack either. Also weird interaction with forgotten brews. It refuses to sip 1 dose potions? Otherwise good bot.