Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

LiteFisher [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the heads up on the karajma fishing scenario, will keep that in mind. Although from what surfcaster posted below you i pretty much do the same. Botting for no more than 6 hours in that place definitely must help!

I am still hesitant on beginning to turn on your afk mode as my accounts have never used it and i believe that would affect the randomness when in that area but who knows. might jut get another account going and test it out! i do believe that feature will help from the start though and understand why you have added it!

Hmm you make a very interesting point about the break handler i will press on and update you with any more reports i can find. i do actually pause and un pause all bots a lot so what you have found may be the cause.

Yea I bot 6 hours straight there. I use the afk feature sometimes, I think the key is that my account is over a year old.

Hi blisterz,

Thanks for your great work! Just started using your awesome work! :)

Just wanted to ask, do you recommend turning on the "use camera" option and key interaction?

Hi blisterz,

Thanks for your great work! Just started using your awesome work! :)

Just wanted to ask, do you recommend turning on the "use camera" option and key interaction?
Camera depends on the location and your preference. Key interaction I leave on.

great bot been botting a week 8 hrs a day so far without ban does not get stuck as well when powerfishing

Thank you for your work! Though I was wondering is there anyway to stop the bot from dismissing random events, because I usually babysit the bot and doing the events can be helpful. Also, is Barbarian village not supported for banking? There is no option for it under "Location".

Last edited:
Thank you for your work! Though I was wondering is there anyway to stop the bot from dismissing random events, because I usually babysit the bot and doing the events can be helpful. Also, is Barbarian village not supported for banking? There is no option for it under "Location".
I believe I can add the random event dismisser option and will add that to my lsit for teh next update.

use Edgeville option for banking at Barb vill.

Bug Report:
Where: Draynor
Fishing: Shrimps/Anchovies
Options on: Anti-Ban/AFK/Breakhandler
What: When banking and leveling up the bot will sometimes freeze for several minutes. I verified this isn't AFK mode by turning it off.

The banking system will freeze on the options of banking after it right clicks on the fish to deposit them. It will either take several minutes to reset and try again, or I override it. Same with leveling up, it will freeze on right clicking the spot to fish for several mins with AFK and breakhandler turned off.

Maybe add a code such as (if not fishing action in (timeframe) then find fishing spot) and same with banking. I'm not a coder so that's the best I can do :)

Best regards, great fishing bot overall.

everytime banking in catherby while running lobs anti ban it cant seem to get bank clicking right or depositing its like it freezes or just gets confuses

Hi again blisterz, that break handler bug is still occurring and i have tried lots of different tests to no avail! i think it does make a difference if you pause it or change the timer and then update it again.

just gets stuck hovering over the lot out door or brings up a break time when it isn't supposed to. i would give you logs but they look normal as it will sit there and eventually time out of the account. let me know if need anymore questions answering

Hi again blisterz, that break handler bug is still occurring and i have tried lots of different tests to no avail! i think it does make a difference if you pause it or change the timer and then update it again.

just gets stuck hovering over the lot out door or brings up a break time when it isn't supposed to. i would give you logs but they look normal as it will sit there and eventually time out of the account. let me know if need anymore questions answering
The stuck right clicking is a client issue and is being worked on.

As for the timer issue with the breakhandler I haven't had time to look at it yet but finals are next week so hopefully after that. I encountered an odd issue with the break handler if I moved the stop bot slider. Do you use the time slider?

Bug Report:
Where: Draynor
Fishing: Shrimps/Anchovies
Options on: Anti-Ban/AFK/Breakhandler
What: When banking and leveling up the bot will sometimes freeze for several minutes. I verified this isn't AFK mode by turning it off.

The banking system will freeze on the options of banking after it right clicks on the fish to deposit them. It will either take several minutes to reset and try again, or I override it. Same with leveling up, it will freeze on right clicking the spot to fish for several mins with AFK and breakhandler turned off.

Maybe add a code such as (if not fishing action in (timeframe) then find fishing spot) and same with banking. I'm not a coder so that's the best I can do :)

Best regards, great fishing bot overall.
Seems like the right click issue the client is currently having. Should be fixed.

i use the time slider all the time in fact every time. if you change it while its running it looks like that is causing the bug to happen more frequently?

Not saying its your bot as it could be any but was fishing and banking an edville and has now been banned. i really feel like it was just standing still not logging out when it supposed to that caused the issue but no worries :)

i use the time slider all the time in fact every time. if you change it while its running it looks like that is causing the bug to happen more frequently?

Not saying its your bot as it could be any but was fishing and banking an edville and has now been banned. i really feel like it was just standing still not logging out when it supposed to that caused the issue but no worries :)
Sorry to hear that. Try to use AFK mode in you try again it greatly reduces bans.

The stuck right clicking is a client issue and is being worked on.

Has that got to do with the mouse just hovering over the log out door and not clicking it when break is up or clicking the door but then not clicking the "click here to log out" tab?

Has that got to do with the mouse just hovering over the log out door and not clicking it when break is up or clicking the door but then not clicking the "click here to log out" tab?

Oh! That I can fix. Thanks for the report.

for some reason i keep getting stuck while running lobbies at karajama. every time its at the dock at port sirim. my charachter sat at this dock for around ten hours doing nothing

Status
Not open for further replies.