Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

LiteFisher [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Left it for 1.2 hours, to find that it had been stuck on dropping lobster in karamja the entire time.

Brilliant, imminent ban probably coming now.

Left it for 1.2 hours, to find that it had been stuck on dropping lobster in karamja the entire time.

I have posted previously about this bug, you do need to be careful as it has not been fixed yet. I had my account logged in for over 5hrs and I'm still fine. don't worry about it too much and just keep an eye on it.

I have posted previously about this bug, you do need to be careful as it has not been fixed yet. I had my account logged in for over 5hrs and I'm still fine. don't worry about it too much and just keep an eye on it.
yea i have no ban as of yet, but its still a major issue with this script

i cant lobster fish at karamja. i just stand idol in the bank
What what bank? There is no bank for karamja. Go to the deposit box or the fishing location and ensure you have the correct fishType and location selected.

Last edited:
yeah in catherby anytime the lobster spot moves to far he just stands there waiting for it to respawn close by instead of moving to the next one

Seems to get stuck at Catherby when Lobby cage spot is to the far east
Fixed. in version 1.6.7 The update is pushed and awaiting Admin approval.

yeah in catherby anytime the lobster spot moves to far he just stands there waiting for it to respawn close by instead of moving to the next one
sorry to hear you were banned. Could you provide me details about which bots you used, where you botted, and your options for each bot?

This issue should be fixed as the drop method was completely re-written

Can you tell me if in version 1.6.7 this issue is fixed? 1.6.7 should be approved by an admin soon.

Hey blisterz, Just wanted to say this bot is fantastic. You have saved me a lot of heart ache in leveling up and just left you a 5 Star review. Just wondered if i could make a request. Just wondering if you could add support for fishing at the barbarian outpost. Currently if you select leaping fish and have normal bait in your inventory and the barbarian rod, it stops "No bait. Stopping". I've figured if i keep one feather in my inventory i can trick it into fishing up there and it works fine using the normal bait along with a feather so it doesn't think its ran out. Id love to be able to bank these fish at the bank down the hill to train cooking with later. Anyway thanks for the bot and your time

Hey blisterz, Just wanted to say this bot is fantastic. You have saved me a lot of heart ache in leveling up and just left you a 5 Star review. Just wondered if i could make a request. Just wondering if you could add support for fishing at the barbarian outpost. Currently if you select leaping fish and have normal bait in your inventory and the barbarian rod, it stops "No bait. Stopping". I've figured if i keep one feather in my inventory i can trick it into fishing up there and it works fine using the normal bait along with a feather so it doesn't think its ran out. Id love to be able to bank these fish at the bank down the hill to train cooking with later. Anyway thanks for the bot and your time

Note: Just noticed you fixed the "No Bait" thing but now its developed a new fault. At the barbarian outpost when you have "Leaping Fish" Selected in powerfish mode It dosen't move and the status bar just continually cycles from "Wait before fish" then "Fishing" then "Wait before fish" every second. Yet if i go an get a feather it then works?

Note: Just noticed you fixed the "No Bait" thing but now its developed a new fault. At the barbarian outpost when you have "Leaping Fish" Selected in powerfish mode It dosen't move and the status bar just continually cycles from "Wait before fish" then "Fishing" then "Wait before fish" every second. Yet if i go an get a feather it then works?
interesting. i havent tried bait so ill

Interesting. I haven't actually tested the bait for all fishing options. You said it works with feathers but not bait for Leaping-Fish?

By far one of the better bots on runemate! One small suggestion, if it could allow the use of a dragon harpoon that would be great! When the dragon harpoon is in your inventory the bot will stand idle. It doesn't realize that the harpoon is there. Would really love that support. Thank you

By far one of the better bots on runemate! One small suggestion, if it could allow the use of a dragon harpoon that would be great! When the dragon harpoon is in your inventory the bot will stand idle. It doesn't realize that the harpoon is there. Would really love that support. Thank you

Edit: Noticed that your prime fishing supports the dragoon harpoon. Using the prime fishing instead to support you. Great work! Would really love to see you creating more bots. I would absolutely support your work and donate!

Edit: Noticed that your prime fishing supports the dragoon harpoon. Using the prime fishing instead to support you. Great work! Would really love to see you creating more bots. I would absolutely support your work and donate!
I didn't make prime Fisher. However, I'm sure its an excellent bot.

Status
Not open for further replies.