Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Just wanna say thanks for all the supporter only scripts (I'm being sarcastic)

I like runemate, in-fact I only started using it 2 days ago and already I've upgraded.

I saw the bonus of having access to supporter only scripts, and I've just checked to see how many
there are for OSRS, 2... and one of them is a lite version limited to just 30 (1 min use).

Nice advertising trick you used there lol... But seriously, runemate should start paying scripters to turn their paid bots into supporter as well, 1 script is just awful.

Thankfully I didn't buy supporter for the scripts.

Judging by your edit you've probably (hopefully) realized this already but you don't buy Supporter for better bots, you buy it for more hours/concurrent accounts.

Java Warlord
There is no reason to make a bot supporter only atm, since premium bots have very little requirements.
Supporter bots are from a time where premium bots still had very extensive quality control.

Judging by your edit you've probably (hopefully) realized this already but you don't buy Supporter for better bots, you buy it for more hours/concurrent accounts.
Yh, exactly.

I just think it's a bit wrong for them to advertise it as having multiple supporter scripts but then only having 1.

I thought that to like take maxi tanner for instance it drinks stamina pots straight away everytime u goto the bank gets stuck and travels elsewhere the free version of it tho works amazing no problems what so ever do not use the payed version it will drink everypotion lost 500k cause of it FKIN JOKE

Engineer
There is no reason to make a bot supporter only atm, since premium bots have very little requirements.
Supporter bots are from a time where premium bots still had very extensive quality control.
I'm going to begin handling premiums on my own more I think to enforce quality control better, are their any in particular that you think should be taken down?

Java Warlord
I'm going to begin handling premiums on my own more I think to enforce quality control better, are their any in particular that you think should be taken down?
I mean we just had a huge purge on the botstore thanks to @RobinPC, there probably arent any inheritently broken or non-functioning bots left. The question is what measures you want to take for quality control.

All of them, and then have them resubmitted with proper quality control.

Lude'in
All of them, and then have them resubmitted with proper quality control.

Sometimes a hard reset is what is truly needed,
The real botters will stick around and know it's just to help safety and secure scripts,
The 24/7 suicide kids will just jump ship.

I mean, isn't it in everyone's best interest in the end to have the best created/working bots?

Seems silly to be like "Nah we don't need quality control, let people get banned, who cares" since this is a community and a community usually implies some sort of support structure for it's members.

I mean, isn't it in everyone's best interest in the end to have the best created/working bots?

Duh.

this is a community and a community usually implies some sort of support structure for it's members.

They're doing a decent job of making it transparent as to which ones are best by funneling all the feedback into this same website, and threads with the bot's creator. Anything with no recent posts = probably useless. Anything that hasn't been updated in more than a few months = probably useless. You look through the comments to see what works about them... Easy enough right?

Increasing this transparency (they show "bots currently online" but not where they are specifically.. they might have a good reason not to publicize that though) would help. Keeping all of this info in the same place is a great asset to this "project"

Duh.

They're doing a decent job of making it transparent as to which ones are best by funneling all the feedback into this same website, and threads with the bot's creator. Anything with no recent posts = probably useless. Anything that hasn't been updated in more than a few months = probably useless. You look through the comments to see what works about them... Easy enough right?

Increasing this transparency (they show "bots currently online" but not where they are specifically.. they might have a good reason not to publicize that though) would help. Keeping all of this info in the same place is a great asset to this "project"

Then standards should change, IMO if they're charging money for their service there should be more incentive to keep the bot repository updated and maintain supporter bots as the more premium/exclusive bots as incentive for people to support the website, people shouldn't have to risk their accounts and the responsibility for a bot working or not shouldn't fall on them, sure if enough people report a bot isn't working it gets taken down but there should be people "patrolling" in a sense and making sure all of these bots work properly on the client itself, like Quality Control personnel, people who make sure everything is up to the standards of Runemate before it's allowed to be put onto the client, there should also be separate groups for BETA bots - meaning bots that aren't 100% functional or are currently being created and are being tested in the general population, and fully functional completed bots, like early access for STEAM where bots are tagged "In Development - not everything may function - use at your own risk" sort of thing, the fully functional bots should be the ones that are 99% probability of no ban as long as you use them right - that includes things like Breaks, Anti-Ban, etc..

Yikes?

I dunno? I just feel like it's good business to support the people that support you, I'd find it be a super dick move to just be like "Whatever you paid for more hours lol gg no re" needs to be incentive beyond increased botting hours, most Premium bots you pay hourly for blow ass or do exactly what the free versions do, albeit with an extra thrown in feature that is apparently worth 5 cents an hour.

EDIT: I mean, wouldn't us paying for credits and expecting some sort of incentive to it be similar to what bot authors want? I highly doubt bot authors make bots they get paid hourly by out of the kindess of their heart, they want to get paid for their work, which is fine by me, maybe I'm the only one who cares about more than just botting hours since I don't 24/7 run bots and the free hours were more than enough hours for me.

EDIT: It was just an idea I guess, someone said they wanted to revamp the Supporter bots section and I see it being beneficial towards keeping properly put together bots in one section and garbage bots in another, wouldn't that be beneficial to bot authors too? I know I'd rather a bot I created be in the good bots section and not the garbage bots section, some bots in the repository barely work, don't work or get you banned through some sort of fault of the bot, the better bots should be showcased and the crappier ones should be put in the basement so to speak.

Last edited:
Lude'in
There needs to be an extreme cleanup of the bot depository, I'd argue nearly 80% of OSRS focused bots are completely broken in every way.

There needs to be an extreme cleanup of the bot depository, I'd argue nearly 80% of OSRS focused bots are completely broken in every way.
I recently reported ~95 broken bots and they were all removed from the store. See here for reference.
If bots are completely broken, let me know through PM or something similar and I'll take a look.