Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Just wanna say thanks for all the supporter only scripts (I'm being sarcastic)

Lude'in
I recently reported ~95 broken bots and they were all removed from the store. See here for reference.
If bots are completely broken, let me know through PM or something similar and I'll take a look.

Will do, I tend to test a lot on throwaways before using on a proper account and find a lot of problems, usually I send the info to the bot creator but I'll also send it to you.

Will do, I tend to test a lot on throwaways before using on a proper account and find a lot of problems, usually I send the info to the bot creator but I'll also send it to you.
Looking forward to seeing the list.

@Ashmund yikes because no bot will ever be 99% undetectable in the long run. Every bot is detectable in some way.

That's why I said 99%, because there's never a bot that doesn't have a chance of banning, 99% means just about everything that can be done to prevent a ban is, but there's always going to be a risk when you're doing things against the games rules.

EDIT: I'm talking about the difference between a bot that has a break handler, AFK timer, anti-ban features like hovering over skills, checking inventory/gear, etc.. as compared to a bot that literally just does the task you've downloaded it to do, like a mining bot that cannot be left alone because it has no anti-ban/afk/pause features, everyone here who uses bots knows which ones are good and which ones aren't, let's not fool ourselves, there's a reason why certain bots have 25000+ downloads and others have only a couple hundred.

cuppa.drink(java);
That's why I said 99%, because there's never a bot that doesn't have a chance of banning, 99% means just about everything that can be done to prevent a ban is, but there's always going to be a risk when you're doing things against the games rules.

EDIT: I'm talking about the difference between a bot that has a break handler, AFK timer, anti-ban features like hovering over skills, checking inventory/gear, etc.. as compared to a bot that literally just does the task you've downloaded it to do, like a mining bot that cannot be left alone because it has no anti-ban/afk/pause features, everyone here who uses bots knows which ones are good and which ones aren't, let's not fool ourselves, there's a reason why certain bots have 25000+ downloads and others have only a couple hundred.
Yeah, just saying, no bot is 99% undetectable in the long haul. Any bot will get you banned eventually.

like a mining bot that cannot be left alone because it has no anti-ban/afk/pause features
Antiban” is a farce. What could you possibly think would make a bot resistant to bans? Random mouse movements? Opening tabs and hovering skills? Moving your mouse off screen? None of these actions are “antiban”. If you want to reduce your risk of getting banned, quit botting 24/7 and quit botting the same thing with the same bot day to day.
The only thing you can realistically expect from your bot authors is to write a stable bot that is robust enough not to get stuck regardless of the circumstances. Stop asking for stupid fucking shit like “antiban”. It isn’t real.

The stereotypical “antiban” users ask for is a predefined set of actions that are pseudorandomly selected at pseudorandom intervals. And guess what? This is predictable at a certain threshold. Pseudo random number generators, which are used for these pseudorandom intervals use a deterministic algorithm for generating numbers and as the sample size increase both in duration and quantity (bot usage and user count), you can observe the overall trend of performing these “random” “antiban” actions. So quit asking for it.

The depth of complexity required for writing a bot with divergent playstyles is over the head of pretty much every bot author in the entire scene. And it’s also impractical. You’d have to implement machine learning algorithms that ultimately slowly achieve the goal of performing the action correctly and at an optimal speed. This period of poor performance while the bot is literally learning how to perform the action is something the user does not want to be involved in.
So bot authors have written predefined logic for handling a specific set of actions a single way and it just works. tl;dr: “antiban” doesn’t exist. People who ask for it are mentally retarded. Literally deluded. Quit botting all the time and expecting a bot to avoid bans for you. Be realistic and bot occasionally.

Last edited:
Antiban” is a farce. What could you possibly think would make a bot resistant to bans? Random mouse movements? Opening tabs and hovering skills? Moving your mouse off screen? None of these actions are “antiban”. If you want to reduce your risk of getting banned, quit botting 24/7 and quit botting the same thing with the same bot day to day. The only thing you can realistically expect from your bot authors is to write a stable bot that is robust enough not to get stuck regardless of the circumstances. Stop asking for stupid fucking shit like “antiban”. It isn’t real. The stereotypical “antiban” users ask for is a predefined set of actions that are pseudorandomly selected at pseudorandom intervals. And guess what? This is predictable at a certain threshold. Pseudo random number generators, which are used for these pseudorandom intervals use a deterministic algorithm for generating numbers and as the sample size increase both in duration and quantity (bot usage and user count), you can observe the overall trend of performing these “random” “antiban” actions. So quit asking for it. The depth of complexity required for writing a bot with divergent playstyles is over the head of pretty much every bot author in the entire scene. And it’s also impractical. You’d have to implement machine learning algorithms that ultimately slowly achieve the goal of performing the action correctly and at an optimal speed. This period of poor performance while the bot is literally learning how to perform the action is something the user does not want to be involved in. So bot authors have written predefined logic for handling a specific set of actions a single way and it just works. tl;dr: “antiban” doesn’t exist. People who ask for it are mentally retarded. Literally deluded. Quit botting all the time and expecting a bot to avoid bans for you. Be realistic and bot occasionally.

So let me guess, you get asked about anti-ban shit quite often and you get frustrated and decide to take it out on me, passively calling me "mentally retarded" and "deluded" while passive-aggressively providing every reason you can as to why it's not possible, I get it, anti-ban features aren't realistic, the rest of the post is honestly nonsense that has nothing to do with me, you're literally getting mad at me for having higher expectations, sorry if that's not realistic but I expect the best out of people and programs, I wouldn't put money towards something if I thought it was half-assed and not worth it.

Ontop of that, you assumed that I don't know how to bot, assumed my botting paterns, and assumed that I'm not smart enough to know how to bot, that's nice of you, I'm glad you're comfortable looking down upon others with an Elitist mentality, lol.

I'm not a kid, you don't need to talk to me like one, I get that the majority of players who play Runescape and ultimately bot and pay for services on here are probably kids with their parents credit cards but that's not all of us.

So let me guess, you get asked about anti-ban shit quite often and you get frustrated and decide to take it out on me, passively calling me "mentally retarded" and "deluded" while passive-aggressively providing every reason you can as to why it's not possible, I get it, anti-ban features aren't realistic, the rest of the post is honestly nonsense that has nothing to do with me, you're literally getting mad at me for having higher expectations, sorry if that's not realistic but I expect the best out of people and programs, I wouldn't put money towards something if I thought it was half-assed and not worth it.
Ontop of that, you assumed that I don't know how to bot, assumed my botting paterns, and assumed that I'm not smart enough to know how to bot, that's nice of you, I'm glad you're comfortable looking down upon others with an Elitist mentality, lol.
I'm not a kid, you don't need to talk to me like one, I get that the majority of players who play Runescape and ultimately bot and pay for services on here are probably kids with their parents credit cards but that's not all of us.
This a quote from @Ian C, hence why the message is wrapped in a quote block. Calm down.

Which you fixed after you posted the message, with nothing to show that it was a quote and not a typed out message, easy to point fingers man...
I edited it within 5 minutes of posting, you posted 4 minutes later.
I get that the majority of players who play Runescape and ultimately bot and pay for services on here are probably kids with their parents credit cards but that's not all of us.
This is quite ironic since you're now assuming things too :')

I edited it within 5 minutes of posting, you posted 4 minutes later.

This is quite ironic since you're now assuming things too :')

EDIT: So, I was right? You messed your post up when posting it and edited it after I had already posted, what's your point?

EDIT2: Actually, you fixed it while I was still posting, which is more than likely why I never saw your fixed version, because the page didn't refresh and show your edit until I had already posted.

Pretty sure most of Runescape is comprised of children, always has been, I remember the first time I ever tried Runescape I was like 12 years old.

Bring about voice chat channels and we'll really see what the player base is made of, which would probably be along the levels of the Xbox online kids talking shit and screaming into their mics.

So, let's get back on point and I'll start by saying this:

Let's forget anti-ban features and all that stuff, and let's say this:

We all want higher quality bots, bot authors want their bots to be better and be showcased, we all know the best bot authors and the best bots, people know which bots they can use for 6+ hours a day with no issues and ones that will get them banned within 5 minutes of use, and I'm talking only because of the way the bot is created, compare two mining bots, one created at a higher quality and another at a lower quality, the lower quality one has many reported bans, the higher quality bot you can use for 6+ hours a day with no bans reported so far, why are they both on equal tiers? Why not elevate the better bots to a higher quality position? Hell charge more per hour if that's the case, I could care less, I would support a bot author that create high quality bots for every skill, even if it meant 10-15 cents an hour for bot usage, that's fine with me, I honestly wish I could do monthly subscriptions with bot authors instead of hourly, so regardless of how much I use their bot they'd still get paid a fee they're happy with.

I guess I'm new to it all but I just think it could be handled better, I don't necessarily have all the answers, more so just my opinions and of course they're not all going to be something that people agree with but it's just me trying to help in spitballing ideas around, anti-ban features have been talked about quite a bit and I haven't seen anyone saying they're fake or don't work beyond you so that's my bad, maybe I'm in over my head here but I know as a new user looking at the repository it's seriously underwhelming, and navigating through reviews just to find if a bot works properly or not is annoying in itself.

Mod Automation
1. The Bot Store is sorted by runtime (over 24 hours) by default, so the most popular, i.e. the most used, is at the top.
2. We regularly delete bots that are reported broken.

What more are you suggesting?

Agree with this. If the only benefit of paying more is more hours that's pretty poor.

Either that or paid for scripts need to be kept on top of.

Every paid for script I've tried has been buggy and often times worse than free ones.