Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Is this bot detectable?

I came on this site because I believed to be the safest bot on the web. I have an account that I have played legit on for about 2 years. Due to my career advancement, I haven't had as much time to play anymore. So, I turned to Runemate. I bought the premium title so that I can have the best features available and I also only used premium scripts. I botted no more than 3 hours per day with a break or two in there. And yet I just received a 2 day ban. I no longer plan to bot on this account. I took every precaution possible and I was still let down, so what is the deal with the bot detection on Jagex's end? What did I do wrong? Should I just start botting on throw accounts or will that lead to my main getting hit again?

Some insight would be much appreciated because I spent hours researching every single bot out there to find the best one.

Superior All Knowing Person!
Doubt it's detectable, and (imo.) it's the best bot that is available out there.
i've tested long sessions without breaks, doing the same shit over and over again..
in the end (imo.) it comes down to what/where you bot, and player reports.
Like.. botting slayer is gonna have a lower ban rate than botting chickens at the farms near lummy..

https://i.gyazo.com/42cb66a9db140a1ab35f4ed5ef2649c5.mp4

nothing is impossible, u can do eeeeeeeeeeeet.

The client it's undetected when you use it, but bots are still detectable. At the end of the day, bots don't perform the same as humans, and if Jagex knows where to look, then can distinguish and punish the botters.

Last edited by a moderator:
The client it's detected when you use it, but bots are still detectable. At the end of the day, bots don't perform the same as humans, and if Jagex knows where to look, then can distinguish and punish the botters.
You saying i don't normally play for days in a row, without breaks, doing the same thing over and over again? at the exact same timeframes?

How dare yeeeee.

What did you bot?

I botted multiple things. I would do some motherlode mining, then I would do some coal mining in the guild, I would sometimes bot yaks at netty island, and I would also manually play with some quests or blast furnace. I'm honestly surprised I got banned. I think I may just play my main legit and just try my chances at a throwaway account.

Client Developer
The client is not detectable, but detection of a bot client is really quite a rare way of catching botted accounts.

The client is not detectable, but detection of a bot client is really quite a rare way of catching botted accounts.

I guess I just have really shitty luck. I followed the same habits that very successful botters did and I still got caught.

Weird though considering I got a 2 day ban as well today and they said it was cause I was using third party software / illegal botting software. So I have slight feeling that there is possibility that some of the scripts on runemate are in fact detectable because i logged in perfectly fine, but the moment I started a script, I was logged off and given a 2 day ban.

Weird though considering I got a 2 day ban as well today and they said it was cause I was using third party software / illegal botting software. So I have slight feeling that there is possibility that some of the scripts on runemate are in fact detectable because i logged in perfectly fine, but the moment I started a script, I was logged off and given a 2 day ban.

No.

Again, as i've said a million times.. it's what you bot and where, not how long..
If there was any logic to the login times/actions, i'd be banned on all my accounts along time ago.

Im just asking some questions man
Use common sense, it's like making a f2p account.. going to varrock, cutting oaks.. and expect to get banned LUL
Im just trying to ask some questions man from a noob botter here. Just asking so i dont get banned so quickly or at all if i can.

No.

Again, as i've said a million times.. it's what you bot and where, not how long..
If there was any logic to the login times/actions, i'd be banned on all my accounts along time ago.
I wasnt implying a timeline on how long I was botting for, only saying that the moment I started a script I was logged out and banned. Implying that it was a script. Theres no way someone reported me the very moment I logged in.

No.

So what would be your best advice for my other accounts when botting in terms of what and where to bot? Are combat stats ok to bot? My main is 87 mining so money isn't a problem.

I give up..

common sense is free, if you don't have it - too bad, i can't give it to you.

No.

Are you a jagex employ that coded bot watch. If not how do you know such information or are you assuming like everyone else.

Are you a jagex employ that coded bot watch. If not how do you know such information or are you assuming like everyone else.
Yes, this is mod Ash speaking.
I've gathered the data for over a year, long sessions vs. short sessions (in the same areas) - reported some of my own accounts, botted "known" botting areas vs. private stuff (low botting pop).. done multiple 100+ hour sessions without breaks/logouts to see if there's a "human limit" to played/login time, VPN vs. no VPN - multiple accounts on the same ip/hwid (getting account 1 banned, while account X^1 is still running.) etc.

Yes, this is mod Ash speaking.
I've gathered the data for over a year, long sessions vs. short sessions (in the same areas) - reported some of my own accounts, botted "known" botting areas vs. private stuff (low botting pop).. done multiple 100+ hour sessions without breaks/logouts to see if there's a "human limit" to played/login time, VPN vs. no VPN - multiple accounts on the same ip/hwid (getting account 1 banned, while account X^1 is still running.) etc.
So off of one statistic you feel your data is correct. Please dont become a scientist.