Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Hexis Wintertodt

I don't know if that is just an expression but I never said it has an issue with eating. I also hope you realize I am a fan of your bots and am not trying to be critical I am just trying to explain that yesterday I had big issues after several hours of no issues at all with the bot getting stuck repeatedly when exiting the arena after opening the loot crate. Twice this caused the bot to stop due to idling for 6 minutes or whatever the timer you have built into it is i cant remember the message exactly. Other than that I really like your script and like I said i used it for several hours yesterday morning completely afk. I did not mean to cause offense or waste your time I just wanted to provide some feedback of my experience.
I know and I do appreciate the feedback. Eating was an example a user in Discord reported, but I spent a ton of time trying to put out fires in the last 2 weeks, almost all of which weren't even in my control, and now I'm hearing that interacting with a damn door doesn't work lol? I do all that I can do interact with the door, if it fails then it fails and that's out of my control at that point.

I know and I do appreciate the feedback. Eating was an example a user in Discord reported, but I spent a ton of time trying to put out fires in the last 2 weeks, almost all of which weren't even in my control, and now I'm hearing that interacting with a damn door doesn't work lol? I do all that I can do interact with the door, if it fails then it fails and that's out of my control at that point.
Just a FYI i think changing the camera mode or whatever it is called to "fixed" sorted out the issue as I have been botting for over 10 hours without a problem. However, I did find another little quirk which is when you get the message about you will be logged out in 30 minutes or whatever it is. If you are unfortunate enough to get the message when the bank is open the bot just freezes as it wants to log you out but cant get to the logout button because of the bank being open. Luckily this only happened when i woke up and so i could easily fix by manually closing the bank tab. Other than that the bot did like 8 hrs completely afk perfectly fine.

upload_2023-9-24_0-7-12.png :)

i dont understand why, but it just idles in the lobby if i turn 117hd off. if i turn it back on, contrary to the warning to turn it off, it works flawlessly. must be something to do with render distance id assume

hi, looking for 0.50 refund for WT bot, tried multiple diff configs today to try and get to work and just keeps getting stuck on the bank just clicking continuously, thank you

I have the bot up and running and it is not doing anything. It walks up to the bruma and braizer, but does not interact with them the bot just stands there. Also, it won't eat food. I set it to 50% and it let me die. It also did know how to open the door to enter or exit the game it just walks up to it stands infront of it and keeps clicking outside or inside in an attempt to walk through.

Could you add some type of fail safe when trying to open the bank and the account is a UIM the bot will stop? Or add an option to not bank but stop the bot when out of food? This is a great bot I love it, I am trying to use with an UIM and its been a lot of baby sitting.