Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Hexis Warriors Guild Lite [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
When fighting animated armors and eating the last piece of food, the bot waits until health is below the threshold and runs to the bank but continuously tries withdrawing the armor with it still active in the other room. If the armor disappears and is being held by the guy in the room, the bot doesn't know how to handle that situation either

Bot wont farm defenders above Rune. I have set it to both obtain all and also farm dragon with the option selected for basement access and it will fight them in the basement, until its out of food then its back to the tower to fight the regular ones. There was also the time it decided to just spam the bank for some reason, maybe attempting to get into the basement but it just locked up on opening and closing the bank.

Also not once has it equipped the highest level of defender.

This is on a fresh profile with next to no active plugins that would interfere with it so that isn't the issue.

Realistically I should be posting this one the paid one but here I am anyway.

When fighting animated armors and eating the last piece of food, the bot waits until health is below the threshold and runs to the bank but continuously tries withdrawing the armor with it still active in the other room. If the armor disappears and is being held by the guy in the room, the bot doesn't know how to handle that situation either

This and it also sometimes does not pickup the loot. Bot not usable

This resource has been removed and is no longer available for download.

Status
Not open for further replies.