Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Hexis Warriors Guild Lite [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Swych submitted a new resource:

Hexis Warriors Guild Lite - Warrior? I hardly know her

PCsHA7E.png

hexis-logo-final.png

Hexis Warriors Guild
Goes from Bronze to Dragon defender automatically. Farms Dragon defenders, fully automatic Bronze to Dragon, or just farm tokens. What more could you want?

Features
  • Smart banking, takes everything you need
  • Smart traversal, can handle...

Read more about this resource...

Last edited by a moderator:
Watching it do its thing when I noticed issue with banking. It ran out of food, went to bank in the middle of combat, and quit while at the bank due to not finding the armour needed for the animated statue, because it was already alive and in the combat room.

Also bot appears to be veryyyyy slow often, like waits ~15 seconds after killing anything to loot or move on to another action

Jusdt started first time on this bot.
Keeps trying to withdraw more cooked Karambwan, works with salmon and others tho.

Sadly it won't work properly atm.
Even if I change the settings, the bot won't work.
Instead it's just standing there an the bot-interface on runemate keeps saying "make your settings and press start".
Any advices?

Sadly it won't work properly atm.
Even if I change the settings, the bot won't work.
Instead it's just standing there an the bot-interface on runemate keeps saying "make your settings and press start".
Any advices?
Without assuming the obvious, have you pressed the "Start" button in the UI? If you have and it still doesn't work can you post the latest log file here?

Here you go, my last two attempts.
And of course I hit the "Start"-Button :D

Attachments

• Hexis Warriors Guild_20220525_164423.log
    92.4 KB · Views: 3
  • Hexis Warriors Guild_20220525_164247.log
    8.9 KB · Views: 0
Here you go, my last two attempts.
And of course I hit the "Start"-Button :D
You've chosen to use a prayer but haven't brought prayer potions, you need one if you're going to use prayer :) Read the first log you sent

doesnt work propperly, mid combat it runs to bank to restock on prayer pots, while it stil has some in inventory, withdraws a new set while the old one is stil out there which results in losing all my armour sets in a few bank trips.
Also would be nice to have super combats added.

pretty good bot regardless of that

Status
Not open for further replies.