Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Hexis Tombs of Amascut [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
use the trial...
Yes didn’t realise there was a trial version apologies it’s new just needs a bit of work.

Points I found

1. In baba puzzle room doesn’t target cursed baboons so ends up taking a lot of damage and eventually potentially dying to the poison.

2. In Zebeks room didn’t take cover with wave attack and crashed and said report a problem.

Apologies for not using the trial before hand.

Hi,

Tried running 525,
Didnt get past the first room...

1. Didn't use Keris in monkey room
2. Used Melee prayers in Zebak and died

Foundation is there, but seems to be many problems, use with caution

Primate
Hi,

Tried running 525,
Didnt get past the first room...

1. Didn't use Keris in monkey room
2. Used Melee prayers in Zebak and died

Foundation is there, but seems to be many problems, use with caution
Swych recommends starting at a lower invocation (< 300) and building up from there.

Swych recommends starting at a lower invocation (< 300) and building up from there.
But if the Keris isn't working then you cant really work your way up from 300, and praying melee in Zebak was instant death. Prepot would be a great addition to the script. Will test more soon.

But if the Keris isn't working then you cant really work your way up from 300, and praying melee in Zebak was instant death. Prepot would be a great addition to the script. Will test more soon.
I've just done 250 invo with 0 deaths and no issues. Join my discord server and please have some patience.

Tried with the same invocation setup and similar gear. This should *definitely* be a beta.

Akkah is completely broken, it just stands in the middle during the memory puzzle and (sometimes) manages to tank all the damage without dying, but then it gets stuck and does nothing afterwards and dies.

Kephri works well, I notice it sometimes gets hit while trying to kill scarab swarms. Also (big issue) when it tries to trap the melee scarab, if you down p1 Kephri before the 2nd dung attack, it doesn't know what to do with the melee scarab that spawns untrapped, so you take a ton of damage.

Baba tried to run too early on boulder attacks with a Bowfa. Blowpipe worked fine. Red X wasn't perfect but I was very impressed.

Haven't made it to zebak or wardens yet.

Edit: Died to blood spawns on Zebak, then crashed when they spawned on the second attempt.

Last edited:
Latest update feels worse than 1.1.1 on zebak, it at least completed it before, now it gets hit by waves and doesn't even attack the boss.

Edit: Tried twice, same result. Gets stuck "equipping tbow" after it's equipped and never attacks the boss.

Re-edit: Made it through Zebak with Auto-retaliate as a workaround. Gets stuck in kephri puzzle room after "equipping blowpipe"

Seems like it's getting stuck at some "equipped" check or something.

Last edited:

k0b

using your runelite profile, warden pt3 will stand to run the skull wave, getting hit by boulders

Status
Not open for further replies.