Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Hexis Tithe Farm

so ive been trying this for a while and the only plant that ever dies for me seems to be the first one this happens when it misclicks on the third one planted thinks it harvested the first one and then skips too the second one after this point for the rest of the 100 seeds it came in with it will always start on the second plant instead of the first one

other then that only weird thing i noticed is that switching to the farmers outfit is way faster then the switch back to gracefull

it switches to outfit on its own?
Yes

so ive been trying this for a while and the only plant that ever dies for me seems to be the first one this happens when it misclicks on the third one planted thinks it harvested the first one and then skips too the second one after this point for the rest of the 100 seeds it came in with it will always start on the second plant instead of the first one

other then that only weird thing i noticed is that switching to the farmers outfit is way faster then the switch back to gracefull
the missclick is unfortunately just something that's a product of my system. I'll continue to look at ways of making it more reliable, and like you've said its only really the first patch, but regardless.

As for the weird harvesting and staggered planting I think I've got a fix for that which I'm testing + will be release in the next version.

My fix for the weird patch planting after dying will be resetting our current patch the first one whenever we fill our watering can. Because the bot enforces > 8 watering cans (or Gricollers) this shouldn't cause conflicts in a run as refilling will only occur at the end of the 20-seed round.

Shortly after started, in the second batch of 20 seeds planted it failed on the first 2 plants: one died, one was somehow 1 phase behind (didn't see what happened exactly). I can't really give details on what happens, I always notice it afterwards

Edit: I've only seen this happen after a couple of stages of growth.

Last edited:
I don't know if it's possible to address, but right now the only issue with this bot is detecting crashers. A few times I've found the bot standing and letting plants die, having become confused after trying to water or harvest another player's plants who set up in my area. This is usually accompanied by said player in chat calling me a bot. Every time it's happened, the bot didn't just try one plant and see the message about it belonging to another player, it continues to click on several or all of them. This leads to situations where the bot will try to water/harvest 20 wrong plants and may pose a ban risk, especially combined with a player report.

Last edited:
Agreed with joeys2017
The bot is not watering the last plant on 5x4 nor the 4x4 runs.

CPU: Intel i7-8700k @ 3.70 GHhz
GPU: GTX 1070ti
Memory: 16gb @ 2666 Mhz
Speedtest: 300 down, 35 up

quick question now watering cans auto fill can you stop the bot clicking individual watering cans to fill them :) real player wouldnt make it that click intensive since they introduced auto fill.

other than that and the fact it missed out last plant on both 4 and 5 lane bot is very quick and responsive very impressed Cheers mate :)

quick question now watering cans auto fill can you stop the bot clicking individual watering cans to fill them :) real player wouldnt make it that click intensive since they introduced auto fill.

other than that and the fact it missed out last plant on both 4 and 5 lane bot is very quick and responsive very impressed Cheers mate :)
The bot can fill cans quicker than the auto fill does so it will do that. A real player is doing tithe for fast training.

fair one mate! That makes sense :) only other problem I have seen is it is not watering last and first plants. Can't find any work around for this but I imagine you have tested script can see this yourself and are probably working on a fix?

Hi, I'm not sure what's happening although I'm experiencing many issues with the bot.

I'm currently running Golovanova seed, 4 lanes, water barrels and stamina potion

1. The bot tends to have the tendency to run on the other size of the farming patch, instead of down the lane.
2. Many of the plants are dying on a 100 seed run its managed to only produce 55 fruits.
3. It plants the seeds every 2nd or 3rd spot on the farming patches, instead of planting them side by side.

I look forward to your reply.

Banned at user request.
Hey, liking the bot! There's a few smaller issues I'm seeing.
1) I've set it to 5 patch mode, and it's not watering the final seed on every initial planting cycle. It doesn't even attempt to water, it just plants seed and runs back to start. So the plant dies every single time.
2) When starting in the house to grab seeds, it will sometimes grab the correct seed and proceed through the door, but then gets stuck saying it can't get to position 1.
Good script though, it has the plant/water timing down well and I like the randomized clicks on each patch. I know when I'm playing legit I move the camera a lot and this doesn't do that, but that could just be me.

Confirmed working again. Just had the first perfect 20 plant run since late July. Thank you so much! I stopped using this entirely because it was very botlike to plant something and not water it every single time. Now I can finally get back to it!

image.png

(Using level 54 seeds)
image.png
Great to hear, thanks for the report.

Small suggestion: I think it is worth updating your main page to state that your bot does support outfit switching. This came as a complete surprise to me after I bought the full outfit and the bot started switching between graceful and farmers outfit at the start and end of each 100 fruit run.

The equipping of the pieces is a tad slow though. It equips one piece, waits a bit, then equips another piece. I'm wondering if you have it setup to loop the entire inventory until it finds a piece, equip it, then repeat? If so it may be faster to pull the entire inventory from the start so that you have the positions of the outfit, and then equip them.