Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Hexis Slayer Assistant

Does this use direct input? just curios very new to this and I don't really know the difference's or how to tell lmao also don't particularly care I am using the script regardless just want to know :)

Teach me the secrets of the world.

Does this use direct input? just curios very new to this and I don't really know the difference's or how to tell lmao also don't particularly care I am using the script regardless just want to know :)

Teach me the secrets of the world.
Yes, all of my bots do. Generally speaking if you have the direct input option enabled in the client then my bots will use it in 95% of scenarios. You can identify if it's using direct input or if it's using the mouse by looking to see if the text in the top-left of the screen changes as if the mouse was dragging. Direct input actions happen instantly and do not use the mouse at all but it does send an yellow or red 'x' where it would have interacted.

Direct Input is an experimental method of interaction which sends actions directly to the game client instead o using a simulation-mouse to point-and-click. This method of interaction is not new technology and has been used by several other bot clients out there and has not been proven to increase or decrease the frequency of bans.

To enable or disable this feature open the "Preferences" page in the RuneMate client by clicking "Edit -> Preferences" in the toolbar at the top and scroll to the bottom to view the "Advanced Features" section.

Thanks man out of curiosity do all bot work without direct input? I know I could check myself but you probably also have way more information than me lmao also just as something fun for you roughly how many lines of code are there in a average script or bot?

Thanks man out of curiosity do all bot work without direct input? I know I could check myself but you probably also have way more information than me lmao also just as something fun for you roughly how many lines of code are there in a average script or bot?
Most of my bots use it optionally, they'll work whether or not you have it enabled. My Slayer AIO will not work if it's disabled and it won't let you start the bot unless you enable it

00:29:43 [INFO ] [Hexis Slayer Assistant] Drinking Super attack(3)
00:29:43 [INFO ] [Hexis Slayer Assistant] Drinking Super attack(3)
00:29:44 [INFO ] [Hexis Slayer Assistant] Drinking Super attack(3)
00:29:44 [ERROR] [ RuneMate] Uncaught error in bot thread
java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException: Index 64 out of bounds for length 13
at com.runemate.game.api.osrs.projection.OSRSProjection.getLinearInterpolatedHeight(OSRSProjection.java:247) ~[?:?]
at com.runemate.game.api.osrs.projection.OSRSProjection.multiAbsoluteToScreen(OSRSProjection.java:195) ~[?:?]
at com.runemate.game.api.osrs.projection.OSRSProjection.multiAbsoluteToScreen(OSRSProjection.java:112) ~[?:?]
at com.runemate.game.api.hybrid.projection.Projection.multiAbsoluteToScreen(Projection.java:31) ~[?:?]
at com.runemate.game.api.hybrid.cache.elements.CompositeCacheModel.isVisible(CompositeCacheModel.java:312) ~[?:?]
at com.runemate.game.api.osrs.entities.OSRSCacheModelEntity.isVisible(OSRSCacheModelEntity.java:78) ~[?:?]
at com.runemate.game.api.osrs.entities.OSRSEntity.isVisible(OSRSEntity.java:72) ~[?:?]
at bot.iiIiiiiiIi.break(aa:16) ~[?:?]
at bot.IIiiiIIiiI.goto(jb:62) ~[?:?]
at bot.IiIIIIiiII.goto(lb:22) ~[?:?]
at bot.IIiiiIiIii.break(jb:365) ~[?:?]
at bot.IIiiiIiIii.invoke(jb:365) ~[?:?]
at bot.iiiIiiiIIi.break(k:89) ~[?:?]
at bot.IIiiiIIiiI.this(jb:365) ~[?:?]
at bot.iiIIIiiiIi.run(jb:208) ~[?:?]
at com.runemate.game.api.script.framework.AbstractBot.start(fsc:491) ~[RuneMate.jar:?]
at nul.iiiIiIiiiIIIIii.run(tid:152) ~[RuneMate.jar:?]
00:29:44 [INFO ] [ AbstractBot] Index 64 out of bounds for length 13

I know its not the bots issue and its because of the update but might help if not no harm.

NO REFUND NEEDED IM NOT THAT BROKE LMAO :)

Amazing bot, small QoL update would be to prevent the bot from picking up other players items (ironman) this makes it look very bot-like when walking up to other players loot and trying to pick it up. Due to this i have to babysit. If this can be fixed the bot would be 10/10.

The other issue with the bot picking up other players loot is that players can easily lure the bots and get them killed, a button to completely prevent the bot from collecting other players loots would be nice.

The other issue with the bot picking up other players loot is that players can easily lure the bots and get them killed, a button to completely prevent the bot from collecting other players loots would be nice.
I'll be improving looting soon-ish, Party's added a mechanism to identify what loot is ours

xyz

It's already in there as of the update yesterday.
As I was killing Deviant Specters in the catacombs it was pulling me down to the dagannoths for other peoples loot. Weird. I even died because it didn't know how to get back.

As I was killing Deviant Specters in the catacombs it was pulling me down to the dagannoths for other peoples loot. Weird. I even died because it didn't know how to get back.
Should perform better in v3.2.1

xyz

I'm probably sounding like a broken record now, but when using a spec weapon in multi-combat it switches targets. For example, again in Deviant Spectres, when using d scim and dragon dagger it could have the current Spectre down half HP and then it will spec an entirely different Spectre and then go back to the 1st one. Otherwise, having spec weapon off it seems to be performing much better. Thanks!

xyz

Bot "sometimes" teleports twice for glory teleport after task is done. Once in edge it will teleport to edge again.

Last edited: