Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Hexis Slayer Assistant

Hey man!

Nice bot and i use it really often, but it seems broken atm. Im currently on a Hellhound task and tried different locations but that does not seem to help. The problem is that it is constantly saying "Moving to Hellhound" its not attacking but walking in circles all the time.

Maybe im doing something wrong, can you help me out?

Hey man!

Nice bot and i use it really often, but it seems broken atm. Im currently on a Hellhound task and tried different locations but that does not seem to help. The problem is that it is constantly saying "Moving to Hellhound" its not attacking but walking in circles all the time.

Maybe im doing something wrong, can you help me out?
Can you try restarting runemate AND runelite? I've tested this with other mobs and it's working fine for me, I don't understand why it would be broken for you if we're running the same bot.

Can you try restarting runemate AND runelite? I've tested this with other mobs and it's working fine for me, I don't understand why it would be broken for you if we're running the same bot.
This morning Runemate downloaded missing resources and now its working fine!
thanks again!

This morning Runemate downloaded missing resources and now its working fine!
thanks again!
ah i forgot to let you know, if you enabled the gpu plugin it made the bot work

i dont know if that client issue has been fixed, but glad its working now :)

hey man, im having some trouble with reloading cannon, it has been doing it fine for the past time i have done it, but now it just doesnt want to load it. I dont have any plugin on my runelite so it doesnt affect the bot. When ever i verify where the bot will be placed it just picks it up and tries to set it down without success. I turned on and off the bot 3 times, and nothing.