Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Hexis Slayer AIO

Hello -

The script doesn't set up the cannon or load it in the Priff Slayer Dungeon. Set up is fine as its used for other locations. Specifically I'm on Nech task.

Why doesn't it drink any prayer potions in my inventory?? Kinda makes the prayer option redundant since you can never maintain your prayer levels to use them.

Other than that... It's a well designed bot but unfortunately it is still buggy. I have to constantly babysit it.

-quick flick prayer issues(sometimes it'll idle trying to flick pray) <big issue, seems to be reoccuring

-Weird issue with Crafting Cape(t) where it would idle and time out

-Certain tasks it would use the brutal black dragon route in the catacombs... Which is terrible.. I caught it running back and forth into Brutal black dragons and getting burned over and over. Almost died with 10hp.

-Doesn't drink prayer potion for some reason.

Bot is clearly complex and good and it works but it still requires babysitting unfortunately. I find just using food and no prayer to be the best way to avoid any issues.

Thanks for the script!

Edit: Quickflick prayer seems to break at 31 everytime.. It'll just stop praying and it'll get stuck on the action "Activating Quick-Prayers". Also it never drinks my prayer pot either so prayer is pretty much unusable for this bot.

Last edited:
Not sure if something was fixed or if I fixed it with my settings by taking out prayer but i've been able to run it consistently these past 24 hours without prayer usage. Been able to go on 4+ hour sessions without fail and around 20-30k exp per hour.

Its been failing on certain tasks like Black Demon or Iron Dragon so i've had those tasks blocked.(Sometimes it goes through the Inferno Catacomb route which is suicide without anti dragon fire due to Brutal Black Dragons)

All in all, great bot and thank you

is it possible to create a premium + version of this (just costs more) which may include Bird House Runs or Farm runs?

I can't scroll down on runemate to actually do the settings for different monsters.

fixed. Saw the answer on discord.

Last edited:
My last post here since i'm done with the bot.

Something in the recent update has made the bot keep looping over and over again whenever it does certain things which makes it seem very bot-like.

For example, one time it kept clicking the mounted amulet in my poh and running around.

And most recently it kept withdrawing and depositing my items in my inventory over and over without stopping... At least before it would just idle there if it broke but now it just loops actions which is asking for a ban.

Hope you get it to a better state. This took too much effort, time and money on my end to continue using this script. I did get decent exp from it so that's a win I guess. I feel lucky I didn't get banned after the bot kept doing bot-like behaviors that I was lucky to catch. Good luck on your script.

Hi bot maker. My review is 4-stars right? At least it should be. For my account it would be like a 3-star but found that unfair so I gave it 4.