Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Hexis Slayer AIO

Hi just wanted to report an error. The bot tried walking to the light house for dagannoth and it didn't know how to cross the bridge.

Also I had dramen staff in my inv but it didn't choose to nav via a fairy ring.

Could you please add failsafes for if the bot does the same action over and over that it shouldn't be doing?

I've now encountered the bot: repeatedly trying to click an obstacle on death plateau it can't reach, when on a kurask task(nowhere near fremenik slater dungeon).. repeatedly going back and forth up the steps where konar is. Clicking a portal in your house if the door is closed. Trying to deposit an item when your bank is full.

I appreciate the bot is in beta stage so there's going to be bugs and it's a fantastic bot but would be nice if jt shut itself off rather than repeatedly Clicking for an hour before you realise and risking being banned

Also the world hop feature doesn't seem to work at all?

Just left the bot unattended for 5 hours and came back to it repeatedly clicking a portal in my house with the door closed and it saying "I can't reach that".. have made it so house has no doors now but can this be looked at. Gotta hope I don't catch a ban now >.<
no, turn off doors like you've already done

Hi just wanted to report an error. The bot tried walking to the light house for dagannoth and it didn't know how to cross the bridge.

Also I had dramen staff in my inv but it didn't choose to nav via a fairy ring.
when you don't have a fairy ring in your POH the bot prioritises fairy rings elsewhere, check your settings and try again

Could you please add failsafes for if the bot does the same action over and over that it shouldn't be doing?

I've now encountered the bot: repeatedly trying to click an obstacle on death plateau it can't reach, when on a kurask task(nowhere near fremenik slater dungeon).. repeatedly going back and forth up the steps where konar is. Clicking a portal in your house if the door is closed. Trying to deposit an item when your bank is full.

I appreciate the bot is in beta stage so there's going to be bugs and it's a fantastic bot but would be nice if jt shut itself off rather than repeatedly Clicking for an hour before you realise and risking being banned

Also the world hop feature doesn't seem to work at all?
death plateau isn't in my navigation, that's an error on the web, feel free to raise an issue with the client web navigation here Issues · RuneMate / Community / Navigation Data · GitLab

also the world hop features works, but I'm not changing it anymore because people keep complaining about something new, so if it crashes someone then I don't really care about that anymore

Great Bot.

One issue I haven't resolved yet is going to kourend, it prioritizes Xeric's Talisman and walks all the way from Glade to the central entrance. The task for aberrant spectres. My POH is fully unlocked at has all teleports. Seems like it should be using fairy ring for side entrance or TP to center entrance?

Bot is getting stuck in the instance where it just banked everything from a previous slayer task. Gets a task that it's supposed to skip, and won't have any way to teleport to the stronghold of security to cancel the task. This is with using NPC contact to get slayer tasks so it's not already at slayer master.

it's also now failing to walk to the stronghold slayer dungeon from POH jewlrey box to ge