Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Hexis Slayer AIO

Holy shit this has got to be the most advanced public script I've ever used.

Not that I've let it handle many tasks yet, but DAMN the config is versatile, and the bot does exactly what it should. However, I'm a bit scared about the pray flicking being almost too good. Maybe let it fail flicks in a way that the target is to save 80-90% of prayer points?

edit: also, you might want to check antidote/antipoison usage logic for kalphite tasks. The bot takes a sip when it begins, but not any after, even if poisoned. Nvm, the bot sometimes doesnt sip and sometimes it wants to keep antivenom status on instead of antipoison only? weird.

edit2: and maybe add randomness to next cannon refill threshold?

edit3: I got the bot in an "infinite" loop between two loot piles :D Funny stuff, luckily the cannon broke the loop by running out of ammo.

edit4: The fastest path to duradel I think is poh spirit tree -> brimhaven spirit tree -> karamja cart -> walk. Could be configurable?

edit5: any chance for portal nexus support?

edit6: changing prayer settings mid task fucks up pray flicking bad. Saving the old profile with the old name fixed it. DI does some funny tricks here.

edit7: the bot should still pick up items on the alch-list even though it doesn't happen to have alch runes nvm this wasnt reproducible.

Last edited:
Primate
Holy shit this has got to be the most advanced public script I've ever used.

Not that I've let it handle many tasks yet, but DAMN the config is versatile, and the bot does exactly what it should. However, I'm a bit scared about the pray flicking being almost too good. Maybe let it fail flicks in a way that the target is to save 80-90% of prayer points?

edit: also, you might want to check antidote/antipoison usage logic for kalphite tasks. The bot takes a sip when it begins, but not any after, even if poisoned. Nvm, the bot sometimes doesnt sip and sometimes it wants to keep antivenom status on instead of antipoison only? weird.

edit2: and maybe add randomness to next cannon refill threshold?

edit3: I got the bot in an "infinite" loop between two loot piles :D Funny stuff, luckily the cannon broke the loop by running out of ammo.

edit4: The fastest path to duradel I think is poh spirit tree -> brimhaven spirit tree -> karamja cart -> walk. Could be configurable?

edit5: any chance for portal nexus support?
1. haven't had issues with antidote personally, not sure what would cause that
4. i think these paths are decided by runemate's webwalking, i recommend completing karamja diaries up to 3 or 4 for easier duradel access
5. portal nexus is supported

Sometimes the bot doesn't let the cannon start firing when setting up. Then the cannon does not lose ammo, so the bot won't re-fire it. Maybe add a failsafe that checks how for long the cannon has had 30 ammo?

Sometimes the bot doesn't let the cannon start firing when setting up. Then the cannon does not lose ammo, so the bot won't re-fire it. Maybe add a failsafe that checks how for long the cannon has had 30 ammo?
I've got a task fix this, no ETA.

Hopping if spots are contested is completely broken. The bot won't hop in any case, but with cannon it goes into an endless loop of setting the cannon up and picking it up.

Mounted glory option doesnt work it looks for jewelry box instead and gets stuck.

Second issue is fire giants in kourends sometimes gets stuck.

I also cant seem to get the world hop feature to work properly, only tested in kourend but for example on dust devils if someone is barraging it doesnt hop worlds

other than that excellent script!

I have noticed if you have the Xeric's talisman it dose not use it to transport to, Just sits there till I equipped it

When trying to get the greater demon in the Catacombs of Kourend just ran away in circle

How about adding game neckless?

How do you get it to fairy rings that are not in POH

the bot has worked almost flawlessly for me so far, only issues i havent been able to figure out on my own yet are that sometimes, almost most of the times, once the bot finishes a task itll go back to my poh and walk up to the ornate jewelry box and click for the options {i currently have it set to go to edgeville to bank) but then will proceed to keep trying to use my radas blessing 3 to teleport to konar. and being that its not a rada blessing 4 it gets stuck in an endless loop trying to teleport to konar while standing in front of my ornate jewlery box and opening the teleport options.

the bot has worked almost flawlessly for me so far, only issues i havent been able to figure out on my own yet are that sometimes, almost most of the times, once the bot finishes a task itll go back to my poh and walk up to the ornate jewelry box and click for the options {i currently have it set to go to edgeville to bank) but then will proceed to keep trying to use my radas blessing 3 to teleport to konar. and being that its not a rada blessing 4 it gets stuck in an endless loop trying to teleport to konar while standing in front of my ornate jewlery box and opening the teleport options.
my bot doesn't support konar, no idea what the problem is but it doesn't sound like its my bot lol