Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Hexis Fighter

I added the bot , logged in, and nothing. I have 6 trout and I am training range at cows from outside the gate. Any Ideas?

Kindly,

Turbo

Hello,

I looked around and couldn't find much information on this. Could someone explain how the break system works. It seems like it should be self explanatory but even if I set it up to where I could only possible have less than one minute breaks, I still end up with 20-50 minute breaks during a 4-8hr play time.

My goal is to do 4hr play times, with like 12 breaks ranging from 30secs to 4 minutes each.

I've been called a god before.
Hello,

I looked around and couldn't find much information on this. Could someone explain how the break system works. It seems like it should be self explanatory but even if I set it up to where I could only possible have less than one minute breaks, I still end up with 20-50 minute breaks during a 4-8hr play time.

My goal is to do 4hr play times, with like 12 breaks ranging from 30secs to 4 minutes each.
Yeah those kind of breaks are unrealistic in my opinion so those will not get generated.

What's the lowest I can set my break time too. I would to avoid the 40-50min breaks. Like keep the breaks 5-20 minutes.

Edit, or is bot met ot run for 8-10hrs at a time with 40min breaks to prevent bans?

Last edited:
What's the lowest I can set my break time too. I would to avoid the 40-50min breaks. Like keep the breaks 5-20 minutes.

Edit, or is bot met ot run for 8-10hrs at a time with 40min breaks to prevent bans?
The breakhandler is indeed meant for longer usage

The breakhandler is indeed meant for longer usage

One last question, is it pretty safe. I have an account I did a lot of manual work on, countless hours. I'd hate to use it.
I use the bot last night for 7hrs while I slept with the breaks and it seemed to work great.

One last question, is it pretty safe. I have an account I did a lot of manual work on, countless hours. I'd hate to use it.
I use the bot last night for 7hrs while I slept with the breaks and it seemed to work great.
I do trust my work, but i'll never lie.
Your account can get banned.

Do *NOT* bot anything you are not willing to lose. Ever.

I do trust my work, but i'll never lie.
Your account can get banned.

Do *NOT* bot anything you are not willing to lose. Ever.

What about the food support? It seems to over consume, will that be addressed soon, or is there a types of food you would suggested? Sorry f or all the questions.

I kind of want to look into bot development, i'm a C# and JS developer by day and this would be fun to contribute too!

What about the food support? It seems to over consume, will that be addressed soon, or is there a types of food you would suggested? Sorry f or all the questions.

I kind of want to look into bot development, i'm a C# and JS developer by day and this would be fun to contribute too!
Since i’m not developing for runemate anymore, nothing will be addressed.

Take a look at java / kotlin to get into bot dev here.

Found a bug. It is supposed to target only reachable stuff but it kept clicking a dwarf that was in a room with a closed door. That happened in the Dwarven Mine below Ice Mountain.. gotta look into that cause I feel like this will get me banned since the only thing you see in my chat is "I can't reach that!"..

oh nvm didn't see the msg above

been using this for 2-3 days now got my obby pure from 45-60 str at monks, thing is it goes through food way too much, im at 49 HP i get hit down to 41 and it eats? so the food goes down like no one's business, is there a certain way to make it so that you eat at a certain HP level? Other than that i <3 it

been using this for 2-3 days now got my obby pure from 45-60 str at monks, thing is it goes through food way too much, im at 49 HP i get hit down to 41 and it eats? so the food goes down like no one's business, is there a certain way to make it so that you eat at a certain HP level? Other than that i <3 it
Sadly there is nothing you can do

Since i’m not developing for runemate anymore, nothing will be addressed.

Take a look at java / kotlin to get into bot dev here.

Java is a dying language, do you know of any bot libs/frameworks that allow you to develop in JS or C#?

I could make some pretty powerful shit with C# or JS.

What I'm guessing it nothing is documented and it's a bitch to figure out the RS code.

Java is a dying language, do you know of any bot libs/frameworks that allow you to develop in JS or C#?

I could make some pretty powerful shit with C# or JS.

What I'm guessing it nothing is documented and it's a bitch to figure out the RS code.
Java is far from being a dying language

it stops working when i lvl up, could you also make an option that you can pinpoint your man and put in a radius

I'm using it on RS3 and it runs great for 30 minutes then just stops attacking. I have tried pausing and removing then readding the monster. Nothing works I have to just reset the bot then it works for another 20-40 minutes.