Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Hexis Fighter

Thank you for maintaining this bot. However, I noticed that, in some cases, the bot tries to attack NPCs when they are undergoing a 'death' animation. This is something you wouldn't expect from a normal player. Is this something that could be solved? Please let me know if you have follow-up questions or if you require more information. ;-)

I've been called a god before.
Thank you for maintaining this bot. However, I noticed that, in some cases, the bot tries to attack NPCs when they are undergoing a 'death' animation. This is something you wouldn't expect from a normal player. Is this something that could be solved? Please let me know if you have follow-up questions or if you require more information. ;-)
It‘ll be fixed in the next version. You‘ll be notified when it‘s updated.

The bot literally ate all my monkfish within an hour at experiements when it could have lasted days there with my gear and defence.

Brilliant bot aside from already mentioned issues you're looking into. It'd be great if it actually saved profiles (if it's possible) and was more reliable when setting the eat thresholds. So often I've had plenty of food or Sara pots and it'll either not eat them when specified then dying once health gets too low, or as said before will eat at full health pretty much ignoring any values set.
Only other issue I have isn't really an issue for me but the 'loot/bury bones/scatter ashes' option doesn't work at all. The loot items function works by name which is good enough but also unreliable I'd day a 50/50 chance of working at all when setup. Brilliant bot especially for the value of free and some amazing work dude.

Just wondering why you turned looting off? It was a brilliant mostly working feature of this bot that you've now removed and completely changed the gui of the script? Just don't quite get it, or where the food eating settings are?

Just wondering why you turned looting off? It was a brilliant mostly working feature of this bot that you've now removed and completely changed the gui of the script? Just don't quite get it, or where the food eating settings are?
Quality Fighter never had looting. And i'm not implementing that because, well frankly, i don't have time nor will to add that to a free bot.

Hi!
Thanks for this bot it works really well.

I just want to let you know that ran into a bug:
When i select a `Breaking preset` the bot stops working.
When i turn it off it directly picks up where it left off and continues.
*Note that this happens while the the bot clearly states that the next break will be in 1:45.

Hi!
Thanks for this bot it works really well.

I just want to let you know that ran into a bug:
When i select a `Breaking preset` the bot stops working.
When i turn it off it directly picks up where it left off and continues.
*Note that this happens while the the bot clearly states that the next break will be in 1:45.
It’s breaking.
Send logs and at what time did it happen.

Hey I found a problem with the script. I was killing chaos druid and when they cast Confused spell or Bind my tooon, it will start eating. Even if it's at full health

Also when I get binded or get some sort of confused spell the game says 'You feel weakened'. maybe that's why it starts to eat

Last edited: