Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Hexis Fighter

Just wondering if there is a reason why this does not loot?

Would it be possible to add bone burying at the very least?

Slightly confused how people are saying in the comments of this bot that they are running it for 8+ hours when it doesn't bank for you?

I can run this bot for about 40 minutes then when I am out of food it just stops, i did notice a comment where someone mentioned additional settings having disappeared, maybe I am missing setting options?

I only get the option to select what to fight.

Last edited:
Slightly confused how people are saying in the comments of this bot that they are running it for 8+ hours when it doesn't bank for you?

I can run this bot for about 40 minutes then when I am out of food it just stops, i did notice a comment where someone mentioned additional settings having disappeared, maybe I am missing setting options?

I only get the option to select what to fight.
They run it on super easy monsters or have super high def

Dear Qosmiof2
Thank you for posting and mentaining this bot for so long!!!
Yet I am met with a problem, this bot keeps eating my food even when I am full hp or just lost 2 hp.
this makes sure that I waste money and cant bot for longer than 1 our.
could please have a look into this??

Your dearest fan,
Bob Ross.

it looks like it logs me out after some time, or will get stuck. I was training on flesh crawlers in the stronghold of security and my character ended up clicking on a door and spent a few hours toggling back and forth between the mobs, not the door. Also, Im not sure what it is, but Ive come back a few times after an hour or 2 and Ive been logged out. Other times it works great for 3-4.

I've been called a god before.
it looks like it logs me out after some time, or will get stuck. I was training on flesh crawlers in the stronghold of security and my character ended up clicking on a door and spent a few hours toggling back and forth between the mobs, not the door. Also, Im not sure what it is, but Ive come back a few times after an hour or 2 and Ive been logged out. Other times it works great for 3-4.
Probably logs out when you're out of food. And anything regarding walking is based on web.

well I still had plenty of food. It's been working better today but I just check on it every now and then. I still catch it caught behind doors though

great bot, all the other popular fighters pales in comparison when we talking about speed, this bot attacks just as fast as a human resulting in more exp/hr, i noticed the other bots wait a few secs before engaging again

however where is the food option? i dont see a food option at all, does it just eat automatically?

I've been called a god before.
great bot, all the other popular fighters pales in comparison when we talking about speed, this bot attacks just as fast as a human resulting in more exp/hr, i noticed the other bots wait a few secs before engaging again

however where is the food option? i dont see a food option at all, does it just eat automatically?
It'll eat everything but i've heard people complaining it eats too soon.

I'm sadly done developing on this site so let's hope it works fine for you :)