Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Hexis Fighter

thanks for making the "start" button easier to see man .. :D .. I don't have a mouse so I cant scroll down ..

and now .. another problem I encountered is that .. after a few minutes .. it just stands there .. 3-4 minutes before it attacks another mob .. the xp/hr decreases ..

I've been called a god before.
thanks for making the "start" button easier to see man .. :D .. I don't have a mouse so I cant scroll down ..

and now .. another problem I encountered is that .. after a few minutes .. it just stands there .. 3-4 minutes before it attacks another mob .. the xp/hr decreases ..
Clear your cache

Hey so new issue - when trying to set up breaks, no matter what I select it logs me out instantly and never logs back in XD. Even if I set minimum start time and minimum play time higher, same issue

I've been called a god before.
Hey so new issue - when trying to set up breaks, no matter what I select it logs me out instantly and never logs back in XD. Even if I set minimum start time and minimum play time higher, same issue
start time = start time of the day (eg 13:00 = 1pm)
playtime = how much of time to play in the day.

idk what changes you made but now everytime i come back to the accounts they are dead and in lumby

I'm pretty pleased with the technical improvements you have made. I see that the "clicking" on the entity after death has been fixed. I hope the clip issue (walls) is fixed as well. Good job!

The bot stopped working for me today. Suddenly the NPC's aren't showing up in the settings anymore.

Tried clearing runemate's and osrs's cache. Didn't work.

Edit: Nvm, it was jagex latest update that temporarily broke runemate. Works like a charm now

Last edited:
Yeah just noticed a bit of a bug - After killing an NPC, if your player doesn't move quick enough to the next NPC that the bot clicks, it starts to spam click that NPC. There needs to be some execution delay between that first click to allow the player to start moving (or for any other flags) before another click is done.

Any news on this?

Yeah just noticed a bit of a bug - After killing an NPC, if your player doesn't move quick enough to the next NPC that the bot clicks, it starts to spam click that NPC. There needs to be some execution delay between that first click to allow the player to start moving (or for any other flags) before another click is done.

Any news on this?
Either this has been fixed, or in only happens in multi-combat. But I don't observe the bug in certain scenarios.

YOU'RE A HACKING SCUMBAG MATE, SO FUCKING PATHETIC
He did not hack you by any means iv used this bot quite a few times and have a lot more than a small 9m. Speaking of why would he go for you even if he did hack you when he has so many more others he could with a lot more than 9m. Instead of being a prick and accusing you should look at other sites and services that could have gave you a key logger.

What's with the bot wasting food? 5 minutes at monks and it's used 4 sharks. Absolutely unnecessary.
Yep. After the last OSRS update it wastes food like insane. Keeps eating with full HP or when it has only taken 1-2 damage. Does it consistently.

It has always had a food problem, but this has become unplayable now. Requires way too many trips to the bank. I don't recommend using this bot at it's current state.