Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Hexis Demonic Gorillas

I was having some issues with running the bot with my previous setup, every time I hit start from the edgeville bank which I always start it at, the bot would crash. Premium did it first, then the lite version a couple times. Got it to finally work on lite so far with deleting all the layouts. But I was charged for 10 seconds of use on the normal script.

Could you refund that session please?

I was having some issues with running the bot with my previous setup, every time I hit start from the edgeville bank which I always start it at, the bot would crash. Premium did it first, then the lite version a couple times. Got it to finally work on lite so far with deleting all the layouts. But I was charged for 10 seconds of use on the normal script.

Could you refund that session please?
Runelite did an update, restart your game and bot clients. Sent a refund

When banking using the seed the bot will take blighted food and try to heal causing it to get stuck. Please either create an option where you choose what food it re-heals with when banking or make it so it can't select blighted food.

When banking using the seed the bot will take blighted food and try to heal causing it to get stuck. Please either create an option where you choose what food it re-heals with when banking or make it so it can't select blighted food.
Move blighted food to the bottom of your bank.

Move blighted food to the bottom of your bank.
The blighted food is in the last tab of my bank and not at the top. I have about 4 stacks of food that bot could select in the 2nd tab of the bank before ever needing to get to the final tab. Your response is not a solution to the problem.

The blighted food is in the last tab of my bank and not at the top. I have about 4 stacks of food that bot could select in the 2nd tab of the bank before ever needing to get to the final tab. Your response is not a solution to the problem.
ill make a change in the next update