Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Hexis Demonic Gorillas

Res

Switches back and forth between equipment few times before attacking again, bit weird. Used this before and it did not have this issue.

ira

worked fine in the 1hour free trial, once i paid it started acting all weird, runemate said to equip melee gear, but ingame nothing happened.

running pretty good but right after closing bank from restocking its like taking really long pauses to leave grand tree and the running to the area but once its in the cave it picks back up fast tempo. not sure if this is on purpose but it sat for like 5 mins no break handler enabled either.

I used the free version without any problems and a few hours of the paid version, but twice the bot stopped and didn't work again, it even crashed the runemate client and needed to be closed through Windows.
In both situations the bot stopped while performing "HIGH ALCHEMY on a RUNE CHAINBODY", after which it remained still until it died and broke the entire bot.
Could it be refounded both times it crashed?

Summary: He will alchemy a rune chainbody, crash, eventually die and crash the runemate when trying to be stopped.

Ps:The photo shows the status on the app and that I had died, at that time I had already gone to rebank manually to see if it would work again.

Attachments

• hexis_demonic_gorillas_iron_16.log
    423.8 KB · Views: 0
  • travado.png
    travado.png
    760.4 KB · Views: 3
Seems ok - a bit clunky on some pray switches, and often only swaps melee weapon and doesn't equip cape/defender.

With Atlatl as ranged wep, it uses melee prayers whilst ranging.