Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Hexis Demonic Gorillas

Shitty script. Tried it 7-8 times and it still would tele to POH, back to castle wars over and over again.
Waste of time and money, unfortunately tried starting and stopping several times which ended up costing a bit.

Shitty script. Tried it 7-8 times and it still would tele to POH, back to castle wars over and over again.
Waste of time and money, unfortunately tried starting and stopping several times which ended up costing a bit.
>Shitty script

Fantastic way to start off feedback and guarantee I won't help you. Learn to read instructions.

Last edited:
SO FCKING DISAPOINTING this script is. He finish kill was out of supply and instead of picking up zanyte he tp to bank to resuply. fix your script !!!!!

Hey bud, been using this script for an hour now, and it seems to get stuck at same place evry time after a run, when it teleport's to house, it still keeps spamming on house tab even do he is in house, but the fix is " i have to manually press on ornate", , and when it uses royal seed pod i also have to manually take over and make him climb the ladder,

just wnated to let u know

Been working perfectly for me for about 500kc, when i got this task it keeps dieing at the end of each inventory.
Babysat once and it doesnt teleport once out of ppots/food, but waits until out of prayer and at around 10hp, then tries to tely and dies.

Says "No Ring of dueling found" Eventhough ive had a fully charged in inventory, and now ive changed to having it equipped.

Tried swapping to tele out -> Pod to grand tree, but still didnt work.

Ive swapped the "eat food at" to 60%, and prayer to 45. but still doesnt zip ppot til sub 10 or heal til under 20.

Dmed u the log.

Keeps running for 5ish minutes, walks to demons, kills a few and then the following crash message:

[TRACE] [ RemoteModel] Selecting point InteractablePoint(280, 181)
[INFO ] [ AbstractBot] error during JRMP connection establishment; nested exception is:
java.net.SocketException: Connection reset
[DEBUG] [ Web Services] Merged session metrics
[DEBUG] [ Web Services] Terminating web services session

Afterwards, bot sits there and dies as the bot has shut off.

Keeps running for 5ish minutes, walks to demons, kills a few and then the following crash message:

[TRACE] [ RemoteModel] Selecting point InteractablePoint(280, 181)
[INFO ] [ AbstractBot] error during JRMP connection establishment; nested exception is:
java.net.SocketException: Connection reset
[DEBUG] [ Web Services] Merged session metrics
[DEBUG] [ Web Services] Terminating web services session

Afterwards, bot sits there and dies as the bot has shut off.
This is a Runemate bug that happens randomly, rarely. Loosely speaking it's when Runemate can't properly connect to the game client. It could be a temporary issue & be fixed by restarting OSRS & Runemate. But it could also be related to needing to run as admin, or a firewall/vpn/proxy causing issues, or antivirus, or something else. Hard to say exactly. Please try debugging with lite/free bots so you don't get charged.

Wish there was a way to have it only use protection prayers and not stat boosting prayers. Cuppa needs to get one of these bots made he always makes the best bots