Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Hexis Demonic Gorillas

Seems pretty inconsistent at dodging boulders so it uses a lot more food than it needs to. Not sure why, but generally good job.

hi swych. up until your last update of gorillas I couldn't fault it but now its not dodging the falling boulders turning trips into 3-4 killing instead of 15-20

Seems pretty inconsistent at dodging boulders so it uses a lot more food than it needs to. Not sure why, but generally good job.

hi swych. up until your last update of gorillas I couldn't fault it but now its not dodging the falling boulders turning trips into 3-4 killing instead of 15-20
I've just been running this now and not noticed it stand under any boulders at all? The last bot update didn't change anything except how the bot handled using and item on another item or object, which isn't part of this bot at all. I'm watching it dodge boulders perfectly here, including mine and other players boulders.

is there any was to send you a screen recording? won't let me send it on here. first kill got hit by two boulders and this happens every kill, looks like not just me saying it as well. I love this bot and use it all the time I'm not just being a pain lol

is there any was to send you a screen recording? won't let me send it on here. first kill got hit by two boulders and this happens every kill, looks like not just me saying it as well. I love this bot and use it all the time I'm not just being a pain lol
I know what getting hit by boulders looks like, got a user in my discord reporting the same but I can't replicate it so I can't fix it.

Also, like I said, literally nothing changed in the last update. We've done through debugging steps in Discord and there's nothing that's fixed it so I don't know what to suggest any more.

I'm 2h15m into my demonics session getting 48 kills per hour, I've not seen it get hit by a single boulder yet.
IcPghwA.png

Discord - A New Way to Chat with Friends & Communities
One update: Party seems to have identified an issue with event listeners not firing, so it's possible you're one of those people who it's not firing for. As boulder avoidance relies on those listeners, it's likely this is the cause. Party will patch the client shortly I'm sure, but it's out of my hands for now.

Cool thanks, hopefully that fixes it.

The bot should be working nicely now after a few RuneMate updates. Restart your RuneMate client and you should be good to go.

it struggles with banking, it also struggles with picking up items. find its very heavy on the prayer potions, prayer flicking doesnt work

You need to fix the fact that when this died it sits at limby logged in wasting $$ just looking now its been sitting for 13hours for no reason atleast cuppas bots if they die log out and dont waste your money. i mean is it that for jt to run to limby cellar and re gear?