Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Hexis Demonic Gorillas

seems after like 20 or 30 min or so it'll start to delay move. ill get hit by every boulder and pray switches are off considerably. i stop and restart it and its flawless.

Hi, it works for a little bit and then stops switching prayers/weapons after ~15 mins... can I get a refund on the 2 hrs? Willing to try again once the bugs are ironed out. Thanks.

This bot is working flawlessly for me except that it charged me for three hours in the space of 30 mins. I understand not the bot's fault - I must have accidentally hit stop/start when getting the settings right. Would be cool if you could refund that but no biggie. 10/10 bot regardless thanks

Attachments

• gorillas (2).png
    gorillas (2).png
    511.1 KB · Views: 4
Last edited:
Hi mate,

Not sure what's going on with this bot. Could well be my settings. I've followed guide extensively on setup, bowfa/arclight with 1 item switch, originally tried having duelling ring in invent and b ring equipped but bot wouldn't run correctly, either stated "no rings of duelling" when I have hundreds in the bank, or using the ring over and over to ferox. Managed to get it to run when having duel equipped instead of in invent. Bot proceeded to use seed pod 22 times in a row just teleing to grand tree over and over.