Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Hexis Demonic Gorillas

I think it may be trying to click too fast. Not sure what's causing it, but it's trying to alch a rune chainbody but instead just keeps equipping it. I can see it clicking on the alch spell, but something is causing it to equip instead. Not perfect, but hell of a lot better than killing these fucking things myself.

I think it may be trying to click too fast. Not sure what's causing it, but it's trying to alch a rune chainbody but instead just keeps equipping it. I can see it clicking on the alch spell, but something is causing it to equip instead. Not perfect, but hell of a lot better than killing these fucking things myself.
I changed some things with prayer flicking in the last few updates so I'll run it and see if I can replicate and fix it

dope. thanks for the reply. Also, just a suggestion, perhaps have the bot pick up sharks to use as it's food and extend trips?

dope. thanks for the reply. Also, just a suggestion, perhaps have the bot pick up sharks to use as it's food and extend trips?
You can do that yourself by adding Sharks to the loot list. It will pick them up if you're not full health

Bot works okay for the most part but today I saw that it got a zenyte drop but didn't pick it up because inventory was full, very frustrating to lose a zenyte