Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Hexis Demonic Gorillas

Swych submitted a new resource:

Hexis Demonic Gorillas PRO - Got my botters in Paris and they going Gorillas

zDtg8Ae.jpeg

2kU2NUg.png

Kills Demonic Gorillas in the Crash Dungeon.

Massive range of customisation. Run the bot with ANY combination of weapons and equipment and the bot will use whatever equipment you give it.

Restoration strategies
  • Player-Owned House - Restore your stats in your POH via an ornate restoration pool...

Read more about this resource...

Last edited by a moderator:
Getting a "failed to start instance: an unexpected error occurred while trying to start the bot." - it gets to about 40% complete when starting the bot and then that appears

When using pray pots it prefers to withdraw 1 and 2 dose pots instead of 4 dose pots
Uhh yeah you're right actually, the logic works for Super restores but not Prayer potions lol. It looks for the item with the lowest ID which would be 4 dose restores, but for Prayer potions it's 1 dose lol. I'll change that...

Can we get an option to tele out when a slayer task is completed? otherwise amazing script been waiting for demon gorillas for ages
Sure, sounds easy enough

Uhh yeah you're right actually, the logic works for Super restores but not Prayer potions lol. It looks for the item with the lowest ID which would be 4 dose restores, but for Prayer potions it's 1 dose lol. I'll change that...

Thanks for the quick reply.
It also happens with normal Ranged pots though this is less of an issue