Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Hexis Construction

This bot runs well for about 30 minutes then stops every time.

Couldn't get it to run for more than an hour straight if my life depended on it.

This bot runs well for about 30 minutes then stops every time.

Couldn't get it to run for more than an hour straight if my life depended on it.
Can you drop the bot logs here? 30 minutes is a very arbitrary number for it to stop on.

RuneMate can encounter issues when some plugins are active. The list of bad plugins isn't complete, but anything that changes things about the game e.g. right-click menu, names, can all affect bots. If you're experiencing weird behavior in your bots, turn off all of your Runelite plugins (or create a profile within Runelite with none active) and try the bot again.

Gets hung up un noting planks at phials

I’m on the vanilla osrs client I’m not sure if I have a setting on that I shouldn’t
Restart your client maybe and RuneMate, not sure what else to suggest :/

Attempted to start bot and it couldnt find the door to capture despite being stood right next to it, tried capturing a few times and leaving building mode to go back into it but still didn't work