Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Hexis Construction

Post update 2.0.1 bot gets stuck in a loop talking to Demon butler while doing tables.

Post update 2.0.1 bot gets stuck in a loop talking to Demon butler while doing tables.
Replied on Discord

need to fix bot stopping timer. when it's not set at beginning, the stop timer apparently takes the current operation time and ADDS the stop timer that was input, instead of being "the time at which bot will stop". either that or specify that it will be added on top of current time as description. thanks, otherwise great bot

need to fix bot stopping timer. when it's not set at beginning, the stop timer apparently takes the current operation time and ADDS the stop timer that was input, instead of being "the time at which bot will stop". either that or specify that it will be added on top of current time as description. thanks, otherwise great bot
That's not how it works, I just double checked the code. It sets it from 0 and will stop when the timer reaches that. I will note that if you pause the bot that pauses the timer, so if you wanted the bot to stop at 6pm and you'd paused it for 5 minutes before then it would stop at 6:05pm.

That's not how it works, I just double checked the code. It sets it from 0 and will stop when the timer reaches that. I will note that if you pause the bot that pauses the timer, so if you wanted the bot to stop at 6pm and you'd paused it for 5 minutes before then it would stop at 6:05pm.
that could be the case on the code but thats what happened. I ran it for about 25 min then decided to set it to end at 1hr, but only stopped at about 1h25, and not first time I notice that happening sir. And at no point in time I paused the bot.

next time I see that happening I'll try to remember to print screen it for you.

Swych updated Hexis Construction PRO with a new update entry:

Hexis Construction PRO v2.1.6 Released!

Hexis Construction PRO updated to v2.1.6.

Read the rest of this update entry...

that could be the case on the code but thats what happened. I ran it for about 25 min then decided to set it to end at 1hr, but only stopped at about 1h25, and not first time I notice that happening sir. And at no point in time I paused the bot.

next time I see that happening I'll try to remember to print screen it for you.
Send me the logs for that session, because the code can't do that. :D

Swych updated Hexis Construction PRO with a new update entry:

Hexis Construction PRO v2.2.1 Released!

Hexis Construction PRO updated to v2.2.1.

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hey, I just wanted to know if this bot supports mounted mythical cape? Looking forward to using this!

Any update on if you think Mythical Capes will be supported in the next ~4 weeks? Will definitely be using this when myth capes are added!

Pleaseeeeeeeeee add mythical cape rack :(

can you add making "Mythical cape (mounted)" ?

Hey,

Is it possible you can add support for mythical capes? I'd not mind donating to get this added in.

Nevermind, just read the posts above.

I'd be happy to provide an account for you to trial this on, if you need something to access / test?

Is there any chance of adding mythical cape rack? Would save a lot of money

Runs well mostly, some crazy runnning around at times after the butler, but fixes itself.
Main bug is clicking bench to sit, then not able to fix itself and requires manual restart.

Saw the thread about Mythic Cape mount, would love that feature!

Add support for the "Mythical Cape (Mounted)". This is the cheapest and fastest ways to level construction for an Ironman.

does this bot support mythical cape?

Hi,

I've found that in my case with the pro version it appears that the bot is failing because typing the number "1" is causing the chat window to hit its limit.(Don't ask my why as this is just the pattern.) A simple fix would potentially be to simply hit enter periodically or after building a teak bench in my case and I believe that would fix the periodic crashing I'm facing which gets to be very frustrating.

I'm building teak benches in a superior garden using the demon butler.
On that note it'd also be a nice feature to build mythical capes but I'd be happy to just get the benches working consistently.

Cheers!
Hey gamers, Mythical cape is now supported if you still need to train Construction. Make sure to read the bot overview on how to set it up!

i imagine this has to do with the client/osrs updates, but currently it works well other than when it leaves portal, it clicks on my noted planks & instead of using it on Phials, it seems it's using the planks on itself. Hope to see this patch soon! <3

i imagine this has to do with the client/osrs updates, but currently it works well other than when it leaves portal, it clicks on my noted planks & instead of using it on Phials, it seems it's using the planks on itself. Hope to see this patch soon! <3
Yeah unfortunately the client is broken, Party is aware however. There's regular updates in the RuneMate Discord server though :)