Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Hexis Construction

Working well using Phials as an unnoter .. but when using Demon Butlet, only clicks nothing else. Other than this, been wokring fine

When it comes to repeating last task to unote the planks, the script on the client says Selecting 'Yes' to remove the object and stays stuck there.

And while building the chairs, it would sometimes go to build the rug on the floor and then get stuck , i'd manually close it, also sat on the chair once and just stayed there until i moved him. I stood up manually after 10-20 seconds so i'm not sure if it would've stood up by itself

Last edited:
I’m not aware of any issues, but I’ll run it myself and test this again. I’ve ran it on Oak doors and Oak larders for a long time before releasing and there were no issues.

Please make sure you’ve read the overview to confirm you’re operating as expected.

its M tables, its runs for a little then gets stuck on dialog screen on sending the butler to fetch more. having to press fetch myself which is very annoying tbf, considering its 0.15a hour ive used quite a lot ofmy credit baby sitting and restarting the bot.
I'm sorry, I can't replicate it at all.

mahog_uncert - Streamable
mahog_fetch - Streamable

Is there nothing in the logs that suggest something is wrong?

this is the log this morning where I've had to keep clicking fetch myself. I don't believe I am the only one having this issue, like I said it works a couple of times then just stop at the dialog of fetch more planks.
Is it because the bot has talked to the Butler, opened the chat dialog, but the bot is looking for "Yes" to remove the object? If so I can fix it. Just want to see if that's what you observed too.

I've now queued an update for this bot introducing a fix for this intermittent dialog issue as well as a fix for removing Oak doors when they have been opened.

that maybe it? im not 100% sure because like I said its ok for a couple of motions then it just randomly get stuck on that dialog. Im sorry for slow reply I know your working to get this fixed :)!
It's okay you've been very helpful. Just by looking at the logs I'm 99% sure that's the issue. The code just checks if there are chat options visible initially, then does a specific check for "Yes" causing it to get stuck if theres options open by "Yes" isn't visible. I've fixed this in the new update you see, I'm sorry for the issues, pm me with the sessions you've started and I'll refund it.

Hi Noal,
Run the bot to retrieve from bank making mahog tables. It will work for a couple of mins and then get stuck when speaking to butler. The client is trying to say yes to removing the table so the wrong interface is open.
I have queued an update for this which is not live yet, just waiting executive approval.

used 1$ on this bot now.... stops every time at the "yes" buttom and cant click it... a bit sad
Hey I've replied to a few people above stating that the issue has been identified and a fix has been queued awaiting approval. Next time you get a notification saying this bot has updated you should start using it.

i think the issue with it getting stuck fetching planks is caused by the check/order to remove a table not yet removed, it doesnt check to see that its on the fetch dialogue page when the butler returns but the table hasnt been removed, i ran it for about 15 minutes twice babysitting it to see how well it would run for longer periods but it got stuck there each time and cause a log out and force script end each time. hope this helps, its working much smoother than the last update paying the butler! my fault its been identified and qued to update, excellent work cant wait!

i think the issue with it getting stuck fetching planks is caused by the check/order to remove a table not yet removed, it doesnt check to see that its on the fetch dialogue page when the butler returns but the table hasnt been removed, i ran it for about 15 minutes twice babysitting it to see how well it would run for longer periods but it got stuck there each time and cause a log out and force script end each time. hope this helps, its working much smoother than the last update paying the butler! my fault its been identified and qued to update, excellent work cant wait!
Pretty much correct, fixed in the next update.

Working now thanks for the quick update!
But, for some reason after building the last oak larder,
-instead of removing it the bot talks to the demon butler but doesn't pick any of the options
- then goes back to removing the oak larder
- then talks to the demon butler to send him to the bank.

Feel like it's a bit sketchy to keep talking to the demon butler not selecting any option then removing the last larder and then asking the butler to fetch.
Would be interested to see if this happens to the rest.

But once again appreciate the quick update.

dude.... fucking EXCELLENT... it can be left for good periods now without running into many issues
Hells yeah, hope you enjoy. I have faith in it, though do keep checking on it every so often... nothing is entirely flawless (the bot or the client).

Has anyone figured out the Teak Benches? I have set the garden at all directions, zoomed out, zoomed in, and tried different screens sizes, but the bot continues to either sit down on the bench or try to build the fence spot. Mahogany tables work like a dream, just can't get the benches to work right.

I had an issue happen 3 times in a row.
The bot tells the butler i'll pay you later instead of paying and then gets stuck not knowing what to do.

Edit: this doesn't happen straight away, each time was different sometimes earlier sometimes later, but all within 1 hour

Last edited:
Has anyone figured out the Teak Benches? I have set the garden at all directions, zoomed out, zoomed in, and tried different screens sizes, but the bot continues to either sit down on the bench or try to build the fence spot. Mahogany tables work like a dream, just can't get the benches to work right.
I have absolutely no idea why this is happening, I'm sorry.

I had an issue happen 3 times in a row.
The bot tells the butler i'll pay you later instead of paying and then gets stuck not knowing what to do.
That's a new one, it's coded to handle the paying automatically. I'm not sure what to suggest here

Just read that the money pot pays the butler automatically.
I'll run it with a money pot sometime tomorrow and will let you know if i run into any issues.

The money pot worked.
Now for oak doors only runs for 10 minutes, then open it and find it stops working. I watched it twice, either the butler or my player gets stuck behind the door and my player doesn't talk to to the butler.
I've ran this over 20 times since i started construction and i'm only level 75. at least 2/3rd's of the time i run into an issue the first 5-10 minutes

Edit: by over 20 times i meant the script not the oak doors, a few of the times i messed up, but most of the times i didn't do anything. Still works for most things but needs babysitting

Last edited:
Possible # of XP till next level option. purely cosmetic, but would be nice

Yes, sometimes when making tables it will stop at removing mahag. tables. causing the account to log out.

1. 00:37:31 DEBUG Attempting to hover MenuItem{2 : "Remove" : "Mahogany table" : Mahogany table [8587, 2402, 0]} since the target of InteractablePoint(391, 725) is less then 4 pixels away.
  2. 00:37:31 DEBUG Attempted to hover MenuItem{2 : "Remove" : "Mahogany table" : Mahogany table [8587, 2402, 0]} since InteractablePoint(391, 725) was less than 4 pixels away (success: false)
  3. 00:37:31 DEBUG We're not hovering MenuItem{2 : "Remove" : "Mahogany table" : Mahogany table [8587, 2402, 0]} according to Interactable#isHovered() but our position does equal the desired target.

Is it possible to get support for the mounted mythical cape? Its half the cost compared to mahogany tables