Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Hexis Construction

Also, i'm trying mahogany tables to check for the xp rates, as i wanted to see if it's worth switching over if i bot less (lower ban rate)
The bot only sends the butler to the bank after i have finished making all the mahogany tables, so i'm stood there doing nothing waiting for him to come back
Thats a small bug that happens occasionally, sometimes it sends the butler at the start when you inventory is full, sometimes in the middle of a trip (like it should), and sometimes at the end.

I am not sure if I can start it without being charged, but I was just wondering if it can use servant for noted logs and take to sawmill? or if it only unnotes planks?

Thanks! Excited to try

I am not sure if I can start it without being charged, but I was just wondering if it can use servant for noted logs and take to sawmill? or if it only unnotes planks?

Thanks! Excited to try
The butler will only unnote planks in your inventory or fetch planks from your bank.

Thanks! Excited to try
If you're looking to try out the performance of the bot, the lite version is unlocked up to the Butler and Teak benches.

Can you enable it for servants to additionally send noted logs to sawmill? As an ironman I just don't want to manually run through 10k oak logs when you can train construction as regular with logs instead of planks, I think it's the same mechanics as withdrawing noted planks from a servant
Sounds like a reasonable request, there may be an update before this gets released as I have changed queued already. I’ll keep you posted.

Oak dungeon doors working great after the latest update
Great to hear. I'll be making some improvements to the way that the bot handles Butlers (fetching much earlier resulting in a higher level of efficiency), and adding in log-to-plank conversion, and maybe more if I can find things.

I've had some great success today with new updates, I'm hoping you will all benefit from it.

When I run it, it uses the logs on the servant and i get this message and the bot doesnt seem to progress through it:
Imgur
Is there a setting I need to enable so she doesn't confirm the cost each time?

When I run it, it uses the logs on the servant and i get this message and the bot doesnt seem to progress through it:
Imgur
jokes, it may have either just been on the cook servant, i got the level 40 butler and works perfect! Thanks man!

Does the bot break correctly when using a dungeon for oak doors? Let's say I want to set up breaks to make it more realistic to avoid a ban. Will the bot log out and then log in, go into my house while in build mode, navigate to the oak door, and then continue construction?

Not sure if this is the place but the bot breaks afterawhile while talking to the butler, says something about confirming location then turns the bot off

Imgur

jokes, it may have either just been on the cook servant, i got the level 40 butler and works perfect! Thanks man!
Perhaps there's a different string of text with the Cook than in the Butler and Demon butler. I'll try debug this. Happy to hear it's working for you now at least.

Not sure if this is the place but the bot breaks afterawhile while talking to the butler, says something about confirming location then turns the bot off
You're in the right place. Not sure what you mean, can you post a log of the session please so I can try debug it?

Does the bot break correctly when using a dungeon for oak doors? Let's say I want to set up breaks to make it more realistic to avoid a ban. Will the bot log out and then log in, go into my house while in build mode, navigate to the oak door, and then continue construction?
I don't believe it will work right now, you've helped me identify an oversight in the code. Because you're not using Phials the bot expects you to always be in the house so it won't try to re-enter. I'll fix this in the next update.

I've ran it maybe three times: two things I've noticed, but haven't payed attention to really to help troubleshoot the issues much.
1. The bot will commonly un-note logs, and then make into planks, however in the case of it having say, 8 planks in inv, it will send servant to go get logs, and then when it returns it will only give say, 16, and bank the other 4, so throughout running it with 2k logs noted in inventory, it will run through all of them, but only actually end up making say 1.5k of the logs, with the rest being banked. Obviously this is no real problem as I can just go to bank and get them. Just worth mentioning.
2. I have started it multiple times, watched it work, and then come back (sometimes 10 minutes, sometimes 30 minutes), and it will have stopped running. In the area where it shows the task it's doing, it says that it isn't doing anything so it logs itself out and stops the bot I believe. I could be wrong, but I think it is something to do with when the butler asks to be payed? Each time it's stopped, when I go and start it again, the butler immediately asks for payment for his services, so I think this is the cause.

As stated I haven't been babysitting it much to watch and identify the issues, those are just guesses. But I will try and take a closer look to see! Until then, let me know if you would like any more info on what I described! :)

Also for what its worth, I have gotten 33-53 construction on my ironman from this bot! :) So thank you so much!

I've ran it maybe three times: two things I've noticed, but haven't payed attention to really to help troubleshoot the issues much.
1. The bot will commonly un-note logs, and then make into planks, however in the case of it having say, 8 planks in inv, it will send servant to go get logs, and then when it returns it will only give say, 16, and bank the other 4, so throughout running it with 2k logs noted in inventory, it will run through all of them, but only actually end up making say 1.5k of the logs, with the rest being banked. Obviously this is no real problem as I can just go to bank and get them. Just worth mentioning.
2. I have started it multiple times, watched it work, and then come back (sometimes 10 minutes, sometimes 30 minutes), and it will have stopped running. In the area where it shows the task it's doing, it says that it isn't doing anything so it logs itself out and stops the bot I believe. I could be wrong, but I think it is something to do with when the butler asks to be payed? Each time it's stopped, when I go and start it again, the butler immediately asks for payment for his services, so I think this is the cause.

As stated I haven't been babysitting it much to watch and identify the issues, those are just guesses. But I will try and take a closer look to see! Until then, let me know if you would like any more info on what I described! :)

Also for what its worth, I have gotten 33-53 construction on my ironman from this bot! :) So thank you so much!
Thanks for the feedback. The bot is written to immediately send the butler away whenever it can. It does this because it talks to the butler to retrieve any stored items before sending away for new ones. I can take a look at this and tweak the timings if necessary. In response to the idling I'm not sure on the issue, perhaps the Butler has wandered out of render distance and the bot thinks its been sent away for resources?...

It's not crucial, and so far I have only been making oak larders, so I'm sure the prioritization of sending the butler is very crucial for oak doors due to the speed of using the planks. (it usually does 2 full builds before talking to butler, which is 16 logs, and usually it will have 4 in inventory which makes it bank them, but using doors it will use all 20, so it should be fine). If you would like to take a look for this one though (1), maybe add something like this (idk anything about making bots, just software development), but like maybe something like this, so it would evaluate and see when it should send? idk how the bot works or if this would even be efficient but yeah
Code:
 if inv has 8 planks && servant sent to unnote logs
    finish furniture
    receive logs
    send servant to sawmill
elif inv has 8 planks && servant sent to sawmil
    finish furniture
    receive planks
    send servant to unnote
elif inv full of logs
    send to sawmill
elif inv empty
    send to bank to unnote

In terms of 2, I'll find time today to run it again and keep an eye on it to see what's up with it and hopefully figure it out and let you know! :)
Yeah reason for sending the butler away as soon as possible is because of oak doors and such. I'll tweak it in due time. Thanks for all the info

ok I think I figured out the issue with (1): the servant is sent away for logs, comes back, and asks to be payed. Bot pays him, and then gives us logs and fills up inv with just logs, it then uses noted logs on him and sends him away to un-note the logs, despite having a full inv already of logs. (it should in this case use the un-noted logs to send to sawmill). I've noticed it back to back upon the servant asking to be payed. in other cases if it returns and fills inv with logs, it will have them taken to sawmil no problem. so I think it's just the logic with paying servant and sending to sawmil?> I'm not totally sure though, but I hope this helps!

I also noticed if inventory is empty, when servant asks to be payed it will try and use logs on him before paying, failing, and then it finally pays. not really an issue i guess, just a small issue.

I also noticed that if there is enough logs in inventory to build the larder, say, 8 planks, 16 logs in inv, it will send butler away to denote logs, instead of make to planks. But it only does it sometimes, so I'm not sure why it changes. I've even seen it have like 16 planks and 8 logs in inv, and send the 8 logs to sawmill? so I'm not sure how it chooses haha

Overall I have not identified the issue with idling, and it's still raking in excellent xp/hr B-) which is much more then I can do by hand haha I hope this helps improve the bot :) Thanks again!

Oooo interesting ok I think I got it. It went to build the larder exactly when the demon butler returned from sawmill and asked to be paid (already had 8 logs in inventory to build it), and the bot had the description: "Continuing chat dialog..." while the construction interface was open and it just froze there. Perhaps something triggered the bot to continue talking to servant, in the split second after clicking "build larder"? and right after is when the bot description went to the "checking to see if idle" or something. Maybe just a fail safe would work!

also just noticed, doesn't work for mahogany logs, just says "selecting" and never selects. And teak tables, it keeps 'waiting for planks' and keeps sending logs to butler repeatedly, and never constructs. Oak works though!

Last edited:
Not sure what happened but the bot starts to crash again after the most recent update. I think it has to do with how it sends and waits for the butler. Please see log bellow, hopefully, its something you can fix in an hour (really looking forward to hitting 99 today).

01:41:30 DEBUG Attempting to hover MenuItem{8 : "Remove" : "Door" : Door [12254, 11803, 0]} since the target of InteractablePoint(229, 322) is less then 4 pixels away.
01:41:30 DEBUG Attempted to hover MenuItem{8 : "Remove" : "Door" : Door [12254, 11803, 0]} since InteractablePoint(229, 322) was less than 4 pixels away (success: true)
01:41:30 INFO Attempting to remove the object
01:41:31 INFO Selecting 'Yes' to remove the object
01:41:31 DEBUG Hovered InterfaceComponent [219, 1, 1] on the first attempt.
01:41:32 INFO Attempting to build object
01:41:32 DEBUG Hovered Door space [12254, 11803, 0] on the first attempt.
01:41:32 DEBUG Hovered MenuItem{2 : "Build" : "Door space" : Door space [12254, 11803, 0]} on the first attempt.
01:41:33 INFO Attempting to build object
01:41:33 DEBUG Hovered Door space [12254, 11803, 0] on the first attempt.
01:41:33 INFO Selecting the item from the interface
01:41:33 INFO Building Door space
01:41:35 DEBUG Hovered MenuItem{5 : "Remove" : "Door" : Door [12254, 11803, 0]} on the first attempt.
01:41:35 INFO Attempting to remove the object
01:41:35 INFO Selecting 'Yes' to remove the object
01:41:35 DEBUG Hovered InterfaceComponent [219, 1, 1] on the first attempt.
01:41:36 DEBUG Hovered Demon butler(level: 0, position: 12253, 11804, 0) on the first attempt.
01:41:36 INFO Talking to Demon butler
01:41:37 INFO Talking to Demon butler
01:41:38 DEBUG Hovered InterfaceComponent [219, 1, 1] on the first attempt.
01:41:38 INFO Selecting option "[219, 1, 1] "Un-note: 24 x Oak plank""
01:41:39 INFO Waiting patiently for our butler
01:41:44 INFO Waiting patiently for our butler

Having issues running teak benches, the main issue ive ran into is occasionally it accidentally sits on the bench and has no way to correct itself. Otherwise it seems to do ok.

Having issues running teak benches, the main issue ive ran into is occasionally it accidentally sits on the bench and has no way to correct itself. Otherwise it seems to do ok.
This issue should absolutely not be occurring. I can't replicate it myself either, even forcing my character to sit on the benches then letting the bot fix it.