Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Hexis Blackjacking

I did this on my hcim today, worked all the other days but this time I was a bit afk. It didn't drink any jug of wine. Kept going until it died and lost HCIM status. All settings were correct.

I had issues with Guardians of the rift bot, it was going circles so I changed to do some blackjacking for a little, now my hcim is dead.... RIP 1200 total level.

gets stuck when trying to hop world. it clicks on the world but does not click switch world after.... and it just stayts killing on the world without actually switching and got stuck like that for 5 hhrs over night. is it possible to refund?

Attachments

• BOT FAIL.JPG
    BOT FAIL.JPG
    92.1 KB · Views: 4
yesterday it was working perfectly, i tried this morning and its not using wines from inventory( tried to restart everything, nothing changed)
i will try again later
nothing changed with the bot, there have been no updates

Hi Hexis,

Quick question, script appears to work great only issue I've encountered is it gets stuck on world switching. It will scroll through the worlds, click to switch and then gets stuck on confirming the switch, and continues scrolling through world list. I dont think it is an issue with the script as it works perfectly if I click the confirm switch, more hoping you could point out what I've set wrong to stop this from happening?

Hi Hexis,

Quick question, script appears to work great only issue I've encountered is it gets stuck on world switching. It will scroll through the worlds, click to switch and then gets stuck on confirming the switch, and continues scrolling through world list. I dont think it is an issue with the script as it works perfectly if I click the confirm switch, more hoping you could point out what I've set wrong to stop this from happening?
Never mind, removed world switch confirmation from settings and all fine now

works like a charm with menaphite thugs! the only thing is needed to improve 2 times pickpocketing while guard is down sometimes it picks two times but mostly is one I'm getting 138k xp/h while manually I can get up to 180-200k/h other than that - THANK YOU ! <3

bot stopped working after got attacked by guard. Removed blackjack to inventory tried to pickpocket got message and just stood there and nothing happened. Tried manually pause wield blackjack and run again but bot still removed blackjack and was standing there doing nothing. Here is log take a look

I see now why i'm only getting 130k/h when the thug faces me bot doesn't reach the thug and just spams on the floor and only succeeds pickpocket once but when thug is facing with his back bot reaches just fine and does double pickpocket. I'll wait till this gets fixed don't want to get banned.
I have done as low as 97k xp/h to 145k xp/hr.

I tweaked the settings and got up to like 180k xp/hr.

Tweaked it, went to sleep. Now I wake up looking at 217k xp/hr. almsot a million xp in the past 4hrs.

update: running another 4hrs to confirm it was not luck. currently 218k xp/hr or 355K in 1hr36mins.

Last edited:
This quote below is from the wiki and I'd mention it, I was only getting around 160k xp/hr at 91 until I checked the wiki and read this, next hr was just above 210k/hr and I made no other changes.
well if I was manually training I would keep a blackjack and another wep in inventory.... But since the bot needs to un-wield the blackjack instead of switching weapons, essentially you will always need a free inventory space for the blackjack if not you will just die because the bot wont stop the attack by trying to knockout without blackjack.

works like a charm with menaphite thugs! the only thing is needed to improve 2 times pickpocketing while guard is down sometimes it picks two times but mostly is one I'm getting 138k xp/h while manually I can get up to 180-200k/h other than that - THANK YOU ! <3

bot stopped working after got attacked by guard. Removed blackjack to inventory tried to pickpocket got message and just stood there and nothing happened. Tried manually pause wield blackjack and run again but bot still removed blackjack and was standing there doing nothing. Here is log take a look

I see now why i'm only getting 130k/h when the thug faces me bot doesn't reach the thug and just spams on the floor and only succeeds pickpocket once but when thug is facing with his back bot reaches just fine and does double pickpocket. I'll wait till this gets fixed don't want to get banned.
weird... never had that issue, I keep all plug-ins 'OFF' . 217k/xp an hour is my highest so far.

Bot decided to no longer eat food and has caused me to keep dying. Ive tried adjusting the % on when to eat but its not doing anything and ignoring it entirely.

why does this bot randomly unequip blackjack? that never happens to me when I manually train blackjacking so this may be a bot flag if not fixed soon

why does this bot randomly unequip blackjack? that never happens to me when I manually train blackjacking so this may be a bot flag if not fixed soon
Maybe you should learn how to reset it when you play manually :)

Hello, i was using the premium version and after 27:28 minutes it logged off and stopped. I logged back in and the bot didnt do anything, i tried pausing and restarting but nothing is happening. Can i have the money for the hour back, or at least half of it? Also the timer stopped going all together