Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Hexis Blackjacking

Screenshot 2024-06-25 181615.png

Bot isn't stopping at desired time, I don't have it so that it will log my character back in so the bot is spending my credits for around 4 hours of not being online. Done this twice, but I don't think it's my settings. Other than that it has worked flawlessly.

Hi! Unable to start instance due to error message. I've attempt to restart runemate and clients.

The following pops-up at the top:
View attachment 14682

Hi! If anybody else has this issue, I was able to follow the steps here and it resolved my issue:

bots working well but one problem is it consistently tries to knock out thug and gets hit below the eat-hp chosen then proceeds to eat before anything else which makes the thug then attack you. It does a good job of taking off blackjack and interrupting the thug but it seems to do this very often which hurts the xp rates pretty bad.

Also is there a way to equip a different weapon to interupt combat instead of having to remove blackjack as this opens up an inventory space allowing you to get coin pouches. arent the xp rates better with a full inventory so you cant get coin pouch?

Hmm, just tried to get it to run, however when i do it on menaphites, it says: I can't do that. They're unconscious.

I have menu entry swapper off and running in fixed mode, what am i doing wrong ?

EDIT: A full restart of both Runemate and Runelite did the trick
:)

Last edited: