Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Hexis Blackjacking

bugged when taking blackjack off and doesnt return to inv tab, gets stuck tryna eat food while on equipment tab

if you have it return to inventory after everytime it should fix and be 100%

Eating SpriteItem(name:Half a summer pie; quantity `, index 10, origin: INVENTORY)

this is the bug i get and gets stuck on this, have to manually pause and click inv to resolve.

hope this helps!

Last edited:
so idk if i have a setting wrong but the bot has issues hopping worlds. i have all plugins off. not sure whats going on

with the new runemate update the bot just seen to stand on the room with menaphite attempting to knock him out with direct input enable but once is tick off it work but in super slow action that he doesnt pickpocket at all only knock out.

with the new runemate update the bot just seen to stand on the room with menaphite attempting to knock him out with direct input enable but once is tick off it work but in super slow action that he doesnt pickpocket at all only knock out.
direct input was broken but is now fixed

Superior All Knowing Person!
@Swych The lite version worked fine, except it didn't eat.
Tried the paid version, same settings and it keeps trying to lure the NPC to this area:
It basically walks out of range and repeats, mind refunding the hour?

added the log

upload_2024-2-21_18-22-25.png

Attachments

• hexis_blackjacking_pro_thiever_21022024_181638.log
    37 KB · Views: 1
@Swych The lite version worked fine, except it didn't eat.
Tried the paid version, same settings and it keeps trying to lure the NPC to this area:
It basically walks out of range and repeats, mind refunding the hour?

added the log

View attachment 13559
Lite and the pro are the same code

I also have no idea what are that is. The luring logic hasn't been changed in literal months, probably over a year.

Lite and the pro are the same code

I also have no idea what are that is. The luring logic hasn't been changed in literal months, probably over a year.

I tried it again, with a new instance.

Same issue as before;
Screen capture - bf0fbd37a6db82d93ddc12ab7e1cad70 - Gyazo

upload_2024-2-21_22-6-14.png

71a8686f53cb2c7331029d00a826cb3e

it also doesn't seem to be eating, despite having put lobster in the settings above and eat at 50%.
as shown here;
Screenshot - 71a8686f53cb2c7331029d00a826cb3e - Gyazo

looks like it's not even detecting what hp % you're at, or taking damage as per the log:

Attachments

• hexis_blackjacking_pro_thiever_21022024_220653.log
    40.3 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
what could be a problem when the bot doesn't eat at all, even though I've tried different noted foods and buying wines?

I'll test tomorrow, but I'm expecting it to be fine as I've ran it recently when someone else reported bugs.
Cheers bud! let me know if you want the logs, i tried it 4-5 times in total with new instances and different settings.
I couldn't get the food to work, i tried lobbies, sharks, monkfish and wines.

Cheers bud! let me know if you want the logs, i tried it 4-5 times in total with new instances and different settings.
I couldn't get the food to work, i tried lobbies, sharks, monkfish and wines.
If I don't get back to you give me a shout, pretty busy these days but I've made a note of it in my discord server to check

Yeah, i enabled it the first time i opened it (it procced the window).

what could be a problem when the bot doesn't eat at all, even though I've tried different noted foods and buying wines?
Morning yall, just tested it out now with Lobsters. Seems to be having no issues at all...
Watch RuneLite_cCsXG1KMaF | Streamable

Bot wont run, selected potato with cheese says none in inventory.
Tries to walk to phials over and over and is asking me to select a target have used $.24 now and the bot has ran for 5 minutes total.

Bot wont run, selected potato with cheese says none in inventory.
Tries to walk to phials over and over and is asking me to select a target have used $.24 now and the bot has ran for 5 minutes total.
I'm hesitant to say it's not the bot's fault, but I've just ran it with Potato with cheese and it's working as expected with 0 issues.
Watch RuneLite_MXAlX2zu6A | Streamable

Also, the lite version is the same code. Use that if the pro isn't working for you so you're not charge unnecessarily.

Last edited:
I'm hesitant to say it's not the bot's fault, but I've just ran it with Potato with cheese and it's working as expected with 0 issues.
Watch RuneLite_MXAlX2zu6A | Streamable

Also, the lite version is the same code. Use that if the pro isn't working for you so you're not charge unnecessarily.

I'll try and run the lite version again with lobbies, you had the direct input thing toggled on right? i only got that pop-up the first time running it, so i was assuming it's pre-set with any other instances running (?)

- the lite version works perfect now, eats, lures etc. i'll try out the paid one. paid works fine now too, got no clue why.

Last edited: