Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Hexis Blackjacking

Swych submitted a new resource:

Hexis Blackjacking PRO - Blackjack Jack Black in his whack back

Vgod0Uh.jpeg

fahIjBM.png

hexis-logo-final.png

Hexis Blackjacking
Instructions
Start in Pollnivneach with a blackjack, your noted food (if you're not buying Wines from the bar), and...​

Read more about this resource...

Last edited by a moderator:
I have been using this for the past 10 hours! Had no issues with the menaphite thugs. The only thing i can see that needs a slight adjustment would be the running to and back from the Unote guy. Just seems slow on the clicks on the mini map.

Literally loving this bot though! Very impressed :D

works like a charm with menaphite thugs! the only thing is needed to improve 2 times pickpocketing while guard is down sometimes it picks two times but mostly is one I'm getting 138k xp/h while manually I can get up to 180-200k/h other than that - THANK YOU ! <3

bot stopped working after got attacked by guard. Removed blackjack to inventory tried to pickpocket got message and just stood there and nothing happened. Tried manually pause wield blackjack and run again but bot still removed blackjack and was standing there doing nothing. Here is log take a look

I see now why i'm only getting 130k/h when the thug faces me bot doesn't reach the thug and just spams on the floor and only succeeds pickpocket once but when thug is facing with his back bot reaches just fine and does double pickpocket. I'll wait till this gets fixed don't want to get banned.

Attachments

• Hexis Blackjacking BETA 6-21 9-27-51.log
    155.7 KB · Views: 3
This quote below is from the wiki and I'd mention it, I was only getting around 160k xp/hr at 91 until I checked the wiki and read this, next hr was just above 210k/hr and I made no other changes.

It is advised to have a full inventory using inventory blocking food (such as Saradomin brews, wines, stews, pies, etc.) in your inventory in order to minimise the possibility of getting stunned by the bandit while pickpocketing. The time saved from avoiding being stunned will significantly increase experience rates. It should be noted that having full inventory does not completely prevent you pickpocketing a conscious bandit however, since even with full inventory you are able to do so on the same tick the bandit becomes conscious. If you are using Saradomin brews for healing, it is recommended not to have automatic vial smashing enabled so you have a full inventory after drinking the potions.

This quote below is from the wiki and I'd mention it, I was only getting around 160k xp/hr at 91 until I checked the wiki and read this, next hr was just above 210k/hr and I made no other changes.

tried this now getting 140k/hr with 81 thieving. How are you getting this 200k? For me the bot seems to fail pickpocket second time when thug is on the ground... osrs running on fixed

tried this now getting 140k/hr with 81 thieving. How are you getting this 200k? For me the bot seems to fail pickpocket second time when thug is on the ground... osrs running on fixed
I'd most likely guess your ping? Since it's such a high click intensity activity, those small delays will really mess ur total xp/hr. Just a guess though.

Works great but missclicks a bunch and randomly unequips the blackjack and stands still, tanking damage without doing anything

Having trouble getting this script started. I get the error "Hexis Blackjacking BETA could not be started (null)"

Could have to do with the fact that I'm trying to run this on a mac.

Having trouble getting this script started. I get the error "Hexis Blackjacking BETA could not be started (null)"

Could have to do with the fact that I'm trying to run this on a mac.

For me the same. On windows works fine on mac I'm getting same message

Works great but missclicks a bunch and randomly unequips the blackjack and stands still, tanking damage without doing anything
The bot unequips the blackjack and will attempt to knock-out the thug/bandit to bring up a chat dialog interface that stops the combat from happening. When you try to knock anything out without a blackjack it says you can’t and causes combat to be stopped. The bot will wait, then re-equip the blackjack and continue

Great script! I would like to say that i used it for about 6-10 hours and it worked pretty well for how demanding it is so thank you for that!
Some things i would like to note from what I realized (i know its in beta, but just some things i noticed)

• When buying wines, the world hop is great, however when it goes to high risk worlds, there is a chat option that pops up and it freezes as a result so is there a way to avoid that world?
  • Sometimes the bot just does not go to buy wines and after drinking them all and just turns off
  • And unfortunately throughout my time using it, i died once

But once again, great script, thanks for making this for the community! Great work!

Any plans to implement a % hp slider? I'd prefer that the bot eats around the food amount. Very good bot so far!

Great script! I would like to say that i used it for about 6-10 hours and it worked pretty well for how demanding it is so thank you for that!
Some things i would like to note from what I realized (i know its in beta, but just some things i noticed)

• When buying wines, the world hop is great, however when it goes to high risk worlds, there is a chat option that pops up and it freezes as a result so is there a way to avoid that world?
  • Sometimes the bot just does not go to buy wines and after drinking them all and just turns off
  • And unfortunately throughout my time using it, i died once

But once again, great script, thanks for making this for the community! Great work!
Do you know what high-risk worlds its trying to go to? I've filtered them out so that shouldn't be happening. Are you sure you've turned off the uncert option it the UI? The bot shouldn't stop when there's no food unless you have no noted food (if you're unnoting) or if you have less than 10k coins (if you're buying wines).

Dying is always a risk, I've done a lot to try mitigate it but it can still happen sometimes. I'll look at tweaking it a little at some point.

Any plans to implement a % hp slider? I'd prefer that the bot eats around the food amount. Very good bot so far!
It eats at a playersensed value, is there an issue with it?

I frequently see my 33hp ironman at 1 - 10hp. Which is pretty dangerous for blackjacking
Ah, an oversight on my part I guess. My hp tolerance is anywhere from 15% - 55%, I didn't think about low levels. I'll add a slider in for the next update.

I frequently see my 33hp ironman at 1 - 10hp. Which is pretty dangerous for blackjacking
git gud

Good stuff, I've been enjoying your scripts. I've never really done blackjacking but I assume the rather fast clicking is normal from what I looked up. Like the other person said I saw my hp drop to 3 once, which is a bit on the low side but have not actually died.

Not sure if worth mentioning but when hopping it scrolls a lot while "normal" players would hop to worlds nearby the main world.

I was hitting ~65k xp per hour at 45 thieving with idle function.

Good stuff, I've been enjoying your scripts. I've never really done blackjacking but I assume the rather fast clicking is normal from what I looked up. Like the other person said I saw my hp drop to 3 once, which is a bit on the low side but have not actually died.

Not sure if worth mentioning but when hopping it scrolls a lot while "normal" players would hop to worlds nearby the main world.

I was hitting ~65k xp per hour at 45 thieving with idle function.
The bot world hops to random worlds on purpose. I considered taking the closest 10 worlds to the player, but I didn't want to restrict it to those if the shop is empty. Hopping to random worlds spreads out the amount of shops that are empty so you're less likely to run into one that's empty. If two people bot on world 515 then they effectively only have half the amount of worlds they can buy from each.

Specifically i believe it was world 365, but this only happened during one occasion i just restarted the script and everything was fine and never happened again. As for the bugging on buying wines, i believe i shuold have been over 10k coins but im not 100%. Im running it right now and ill see if it happens again!
Cheers for the world, I'll check it and make sure it's filtered out. If you were over 10k it might have just been a client bug that happened, a failed call or something to that effect.

Bot seems to struggle once its used all the jugs of wine and attempts to go unnote my stack of wines for the next run

Attachments

• Hexis Blackjacking BETA 6-30 13-16-40.log
    173.9 KB · Views: 1
lSBTJ7U.png

Next update will include a health slider + (hopefully) more reliable uncerting/shopping. I don't know the reason behind the occasional idling at the merchant or shop but I think it's due to the shift key being pressed and the bot not detecting it.