Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Hexis Altar

Error,
Logs out when it sees another player but does not log back in. Bot console says it is offering bones to altar, never logs back in.

When being attacked, the bot tries logging out, which of course isn't possible during combat. It should instead attempt to use the rest of the bones in inventory. Maybe even protect against opponents combat style to give itself more time to use the bones.

I put in a custom name and it uses it one time, then goes to default search in the house list. There's a troll who has the altar room blocked, leaving the bot stuck. Please refund me for 50 cents as I tried 5 times and was unsuccessful.

Hello, not sure if my bug report went through but when running chaos altar it errors out once you tele to lava maze

Chaos altar bug: when hopping worlds it sometimes ends up picking worlds that is unavailable/cant be logged in to for whatever reasons and it keeps trying until forever... so basically i have to pause the bot, log manual in to another world and unpause it.. then again when logging out because of a PK'er it will choose the not-working world again and keep trying..

Maybe add something so if it fails to log in to that world 3 times in a row, it chooses another world?
Everything else is working so great, so sad to see such a small thing destroying the bots effectivety

Chaos altar bug: when hopping worlds it sometimes ends up picking worlds that is unavailable/cant be logged in to for whatever reasons and it keeps trying until forever... so basically i have to pause the bot, log manual in to another world and unpause it.. then again when logging out because of a PK'er it will choose the not-working world again and keep trying..

Maybe add something so if it fails to log in to that world 3 times in a row, it chooses another world?
Everything else is working so great, so sad to see such a small thing destroying the bots effectivety
Which worlds?

Which worlds?
World 400 specifically. Apparently some secret world? Or something..just getting the error "cant login right now, try again later" or something like that, but only for that world. Was also only 1 online in the world, 60 ppl now though - dunno why they can enter, when i cant

World 400 specifically. Apparently some secret world? Or something..just getting the error "cant login right now, try again later" or something like that, but only for that world. Was also only 1 online in the world, 60 ppl now though - dunno why they can enter, when i cant
Oh, that's not even supported as a filter by RuneMate. I'd suggest just waiting until that world is removed from the world selector, they did it for a bot busting stream tonight so I imagine it will be removed soon. If not I'll make a change to the bot.

The issue is with chaos altar mode. Everything works fine, the only issue is when the character dies and goes to lumby it keeps clicking outside the castle and inside in a loop of forever walking.

this bot just keeps tabbing back to house and getting suck over and over, makes it seem super bot-like even if i put tabs in different spot in one or two inventories it just spams tab again

Noticed that my bot was stuck idle when the house it was using went offline. It was stuck on the chatbox prompt idling.